Time For Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattsville View Post
    They actually tried to bring it out here from what i hear but the Aussies didn't go for it... *sigh* So sad...

I may have to refer your question about where the good places to visit in Oz are? I've only been here for two years and all I've seen so far is the Sydney area (Which is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!) so I can't say too much for the rest of the country.

Oh and the Great Barrier Reef too, which was...

Wait for it....

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

lol, i bet it is, at least a lot better than the coast in california.

although pacific beach in san diego on the 4th of july is party central. but i've been there more times than i can count

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa
      NO DR. PEPPER!!!! im never moving to australia! lol would love to go there for a couples weeks though.

go to some hotel/resort that has a lot of americans staying there, i bet they'll have dr.pepper!

then again dr.pepper miht be there under a different label. like in america its diet coke but in mexico its coke lite. the only bad thing is that they taste different too, if they did this with drpepper i hope its just as good if not better lol

i was j/w, are there a lot of uv warning days there? i heard most of the summer that your uv warnings are high because of the whole in our ozone over australia.

also i am planning a month long trip for my 21st birthday coming up and since the only other country i've been to is mexico i either want to go to europe (scotland[im scottish, sons of robert], england, amsterdam , germany, france, italy, spain) or go to new zealand/ australia. if i did go to australia which cities are the best for tourists(beside sydney lol)?

thank you
      Melbourne would be better than Sydney, uv warnings are often in summer because of all you polluting Americans lol

Ive seen dr pepper in shops in perth on occasion but yeah lots of things disappear over time they tried vanilla coke now thats a rare find, cherry coke is now non existant same with the coke with lemon added.

Comment

I can back up the fact that we don't get Dr Pepper around here.

Anybody know what it tastes like?

Comment

Pepper?

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
            I can back up the fact that we don't get Dr Pepper around here.

Anybody know what it tastes like?
            It's kind of hard to describe, actually?

It's sort of like a Cola... but slightly sweeter with a dash of fruity flavor maybe?

I guess the best way to describe it is if you took Coke and added a dash of awesome, then you'd pretty much have Dr. Pepper...

Comment

come to the SG servers and be owned lol

Comment

well i thought i would have me net back this friday in time for ET:QW's but it might not be until next friday now due to the queens birthday :/

:shakehead:

Comment

Have fun in australia. Damn I miss melbourne.

playing 2142 against the locals in china is... difficult at times.

Comment

So you live in Australia now?

Comment

• Oh no of course i dont live there, i jut thought i would base my whole life and this thread on a lie.......

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        Oh no of course i dont live there, i jut thought i would base my whole life and this thread on a lie.......

Well that would be a bit silly now wouldn't it

Comment

Working...
                        X