Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more suggestions

titan guns
    -they respawn like the rorsch (like 1-2 minutes wait)
    -no repairs (repairs dont even make sence, the guns on the bottom not the console)
    -get the same kind of points commanders get for orbital strike kills, or no points at all. (the reward of titan guns should be suppressing the enemy for your team, no to little personal gain)

nade spamming in the titan corridors
    -for the interest of gameplay, maybe you could make it so grenades dont work on titans. or you could make it so they take forevor to rearm on titan?

rdx whores
    -simple enough, make ff off only apply to teammates, not the player themselves.

gunship aa
    -i dont care how, just fix the pilot rockets so they actually hit enemy gunships. they fly right through the middle, its the j10 all over again.

dropship
    -i havent actually experienced it yet. but apparently the dropship is the new blackhawk. apparently the engineers inback can keep it at full health quite easily. in bf2 this was remidied by making the repair much slower in the vehicle.

Originally posted by Roger Smith View Post
    dropship
    -i havent actually experienced it yet. but apparently the dropship is the new blackhawk. apparently the engineers inback can keep it at full health quite easily. in bf2 this was remidied by making the repair much slower in the vehicle.
    I find that hard to believe, repairs take time in BF2142, and there are weapons that can shred a transport very fast.

Comment

ic, well im quite possibly wrong on this one.

Comment

they should fix the dam hit detection when you knife someone!. The amount of times ive got up to someone and knifed em only for them to turn round and get me....:laugh:

Comment

its even worse in bf2. most ppl try 2 prone knife in bf2.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
            I find that hard to believe, repairs take time in BF2142, and there are weapons that can shred a transport very fast.
            trust me, the transport is lethal.

Comment

its even worse in bf2. most ppl try 2 prone knife in bf2.
              Hit detection for the knife in BF2 is perfect.

Comment

wtf, did a patch fix it in 2007? cuz i quit in 2006 and at that time if u didnt prone knife, and they were moving, it simply wouldnt hit them, at all, ever, period. i remember having knife fights that took way too long where both fighters scored multipule smoke puffs yet no kill, 2142 seemed much better when it came out, i didnt have to hit prone before knifing someone.

Comment

i only played bf2 for a few days about a month ago and every knife kill on there seems to take 2 shots.. but i gotta say i like the knife actions on it and how quick you jab the buggers too lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                    they should fix the dam hit detection when you knife someone!. The amount of times ive got up to someone and knifed em only for them to turn round and get me....:laugh:
                    the whole game is bugged in the respect of hit detection, sometimes it is aim but sometimes the game is bugged i guess lag will play a bit but i still tihnk the game is dodgy at times

Comment

wtf, did a patch fix it in 2007? cuz i quit in 2006 and at that time if u didnt prone knife, and they were moving, it simply wouldnt hit them, at all, ever, period. i remember having knife fights that took way too long where both fighters scored multipule smoke puffs yet no kill, 2142 seemed much better when it came out, i didnt have to hit prone before knifing someone.
                      For me it's always been easy to knife on BF2, so long as you're right on top of the enemy. You just have to be really close, prone diving didnt come about a the only way to knife people, it's a way to avoid fire. Just make sure you're right on them and you wont miss.

Either that or it just seems easy because it's so awkward in BF2142.

Comment

Titan Guns - I think the Engineer should get points for fixing them, even if another person is NOT occupying it, maybe one point for fixing each gun and turret? Just like the Radar depot, Orbital Strike depot, etc.. when they get blown up, an Engineer gets only one point for repairing each depot.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                          yes the heli can be repaired in flight but is considered by some to be an exploit

Comment

nade spamming in the titan corridors
                            -for the interest of gameplay, maybe you could make it so grenades dont work on titans. or you could make it so they take forevor to rearm on titan?

rdx whores
                            -simple enough, make ff off only apply to teammates, not the player themselves.

gunship aa
                            -i dont care how, just fix the pilot rockets so they actually hit enemy gunships. they fly right through the middle, its the j10 all over again.

dropship
                            nadespamming: leave as is. There are other ways.

rdx: play the same game they do or go to a FF On server

AA: Works now, leave it alone. I have no problems ripping gunships from the sky - there are very few good pilots.

Transports: if you get a competent pilot, it rocks unless you have the PAC POS. It requires good teamwork to handle both birds right.

Comment

omg listen to this guy. hes the kinda guy that doesnt want games to change no matter what. even if the game is has seriously flaws, he doesnt care, because he is just that good. bah!

nadespamming: care to explain what other ways there might be to remedy the problem? you do think theres a problem right?

rdx: i was speaking from a rank system standpoint only. hell, i dont give a damn if ppl wanna use hacks, as long as its not on ranked servers. (not serious, just being over dramatic)

gunship rockets: omg, seriously, you can stop right there. theres a difference between being good, and knowing which flight/hitbox mechanics are totally ****ed up. which is not to say that i dont know how, but, its still frustrating when i aim directly at something, and it goes right through, did i say it, i meant most of the volly.

Comment

Working...
                              X