DIRTY = dirty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIRTY = dirty?

So i've finally got on to an okay server.......

Dirty, all going well when one of the admins gives the order that they'll ban anyone killing an eu member. (they were on the last flag).

So our team gives them the flag (lo and behold if we WANT to get banned)!!.

After a while, I killed said member (dont know, dont care for his name), then of course the game is paused again, and 3 of us are kicked....

How many others of you have been bullied by overprotective clan members?

I appreciate they pay for their servers, but when they start getting a bad name, no one'll want to play on them......It's hard enough to find a decent server as it is!!

Anyway, thanks for the rant, and the following flames I am sure that are to come

so, which server is it? next time, jus play in those public servers. those ea something servers like ea sg or ea th etc etc

Comment

I appreciate what you're syaing....it's just there are so few servers at the moment. Call me a gold medal whore, but I try to join at the start of a game, with 4-6 people......so I have a small window to choose from!!!! yep, Maybe I ought to open that window up a little more!!!

And WHAT is with all the infantry servers at the moment. I don't mind so much if they allow jeeps, but foot only REALLY does not make for a good game, especially if you're attacking......:evil:

edit: sorry, didnt answer your question....
      its the DIRTY server.
      I'm sure it was only 1 silly admin, and it isn't reflective of the clan it self...

Comment

Understand that a lot of 'clans' get their own server just because of this reason. They make the rules up as they go along (sound kind of like kids at a playground inventing their own game, doesn't it?) and kick anyone that would be a threat to them. If they had to play on someone else's server they would get their @$$es handed to them, which is why they stack on their own server and kick anyone else who would be a threat to their l33tness.

So yeah, just move on. There are other servers out there, I'm sure.

~Wolfgang

Comment

lol that wouldnt be the =DIRTY= clan would it??

they asked me to join em not to long ago lol

Comment

Nicely said wolfgang. What kind of stupid bs is that? "dont kill us or u are kicked." runing a server should only guarentee a slot. Not allow you to manipulate the gameplay just because u dont like the way things are going.

Comment

Originally posted by venny View Post
              so, which server is it? next time, jus play in those public servers. those ea something servers like ea sg or ea th etc etc
              You have to understand that BF2142 is vastly different in the west. We have so many servers and very few "official" EA servers (or if we have official EA servers, they are always full because I never see them). I know when I was in China, basically all the servers were official EA servers or CCNEC servers. And at any one time, there are maybe a maximum of 10 connectable servers. Here in the US, you can regularly find 100-200 connectable servers and countless more that are within playable ping (almost all run by a clan of some sort).

Comment

*sigh* People in the East don't tend to be the spendthrift people.

But yeah, official servers are far better off than clan servers. Unless its a well known and formidably public clan, (Squadplay, TG, Band of Brothers are what I can think of the top of my head)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian View Post
                  you can regularly find 100-200 connectible servers and countless more that are within playable ping
                  :shock::shock::shock: no wonder us has the biggest economy.... so maybe we shld start seeing if china matches that number. haha lol no offense ya....

Comment

I had a kick vote initiated against me because one of their gunshippers flew into me the other day!

Comment

yea, i have played on there server a few times & found it ok!!!:nod:

Comment

Hmm there is some clan servers out there with dodgy admins like that, but you can't go and stereotype every clan server just because of a few stupid one's you go onto.

Anyway you should pop onto our clan server, see for yourself

INFANTRY UK CAMP GIB

Comment

Like Ezekiel said, not all clans are the same. Thanks for the posts on the bad ones, but remember to also post about good clan servers that you find.

Comment

Working...
                          X