dont like kickvotes??yes its a name and shame thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont like kickvotes??yes its a name and shame thread

then dont play against these clan players. I just finished a good round on camp g with 44 successful knife kills in the bag and a new world record of 8....YES 8 kick votes against me. I did surprisingly say to them that they are free to add me to "discuss" what their issue was but i got an immature response saying "yeah whatever"

before you trolls and whiners make a comment, no its not a whine thread its a heads up for people and a mental note should they come across these tasteless clan members.

heres the name and shame list of the players in question

:salute:

Hah. I hate constant kick votes! I've probably issued two kick votes over the last 10 or so months of play. Don't think either of them were succesful. Clan members seem particularly touchy!

Comment

Lol last one looks like you knifed him with Active Camo.

Comment

I beat you to it man...just about two days ago I had exactly two-thirds of the server (66.6&#37 who tried to vote kick me for knifing in a titan server. It's funny though XD

Comment

Little wimps, a bunch of clan members can't handle a single guy, some team they are.
          goodjob on them slaney

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.<No^Name> View Post
            hdjhgjf
            I agree with him.

Comment

hdjhgjf
              agree with wat? he's jus spamming....:laugh:

Comment

hmmm i think my record was five. i repeatedly owned entire squads of one clan and they did not like it what so ever. i also got a bunch of whispers calling me "the worlds biggest hack"

Comment

hdjhgjf
                  I disagree. Camp G is a great map for knifing :shakehead:

Comment

I think screenshots with evidence of the kickvotespamming would have been more useful.

Comment

It's funny, in the first screenie a kick vote had just finished and it wasn't against Slaney!

Comment

2 days I was making havoc to a clan trying to enter one of the corridors but being held up by a bunch of nade/PK spamming defenders. As usual they didn't bother to watch their 6's.

All I did was jump down from above and start knifing them like a madman from behind. I managed to knife 4 of the 5 at last 3 times before the last in the squad managed to killed me. I got several people 3 times this way and had 20 knife kills and 2 collector pins that round. Was my best round anyway until now (99). You would assume they learn from the first time, but no, they kept on stalking that corridor entry....

As soon as I knifed one of the guys for the 3rd time, he started a kick vote against me, followed by 14 voted, not enough as 28 was needed, so I got my gold medal at the end :yay:

Personally I consider a kick vote as the ultimate way of flattering.

PS Slaney; can't beat you with the knife kills, but beat you on the kick votes LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                          I think screenshots with evidence of the kickvotespamming would have been more useful.
                          i personally thought a name and shame would be better. I wouldnt make a new thread if i was talking bs about it lol:salute:

to rmcleod;
                          Yeah he tried to kick vote me for apparently being a "fascist" and "breaking EA's rules" so i knifed him twice also.

i even got told to go to a knife server haha!!.

The server i was in was called "UKCE ...." something along those lines.

Comment

Normally I do not like these kind of threads, however

44 successful knife kills
                            Daaayum.

Comment

hdjhgjf
                              Agreed, Screenshots lag my comp too.

Comment

Working...
                              X