Tricked by a knifer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricked by a knifer

I've been knifed plenty of time but the last time I lost my tag was to a sneaky bastard

I was hunting down a cloaked recon on foot and finally reached him with my knife drawn, took a strike... and missed. He jumped up with gun drawn so I drew out my gun but then he jumped back and pulled out his knife instead. I debated for a split second... should I do the 'honorable' thing and pull out my knife or just riddle him with bullets and move on. Well I decided to be a 'good sport' and switched to my knife for a duel... and then... at the moment I was switching weapon... he lunged forward a couple of steps and knifed me from about 2-3 meters away. Sneaky bastard... vey creative.. but still sneaky

Originally posted by DeathEngineer View Post
    I've been knifed plenty of time but the last time I lost my tag was to a sneaky bastard

I was hunting down a cloaked recon on foot and finally reached him with my knife drawn, took a strike... and missed. He jumped up with gun drawn so I drew out my gun but then he jumped back and pulled out his knife instead. I debated for a split second... should I do the 'honorable' thing and pull out my knife or just riddle him with bullets and move on. Well I decided to be a 'good sport' and switched to my knife for a duel... and then... at the moment I was switching weapon... he lunged forward a couple of steps and knifed me from about 2-3 meters away. Sneaky bastard... vey creative.. but still sneaky
    lol do you know who it was that knifed you??? i want to go get his tags lol

Comment

Hahaha slaney i love the new avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
        Hahaha slaney i love the new avatar
        well i love yours :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathEngineer View Post

Reverse psychology FTW

Comment

lol, too bad

Comment

Working...
            X