Changing Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Skins

When i used to play unreal tournement online, you could change your characters apperance. I used to love the fact people where running round as naked Lara Crofts or Wolverine, It used to make me laugh when getting wasted. Aimbots and cheating was pretty prevelant in those days, but changing the players skin always seemed harmless fun.

Is it possible in in BF2142 or is all modifications of characters totally banned now?

Originally posted by eddiecatflap View Post
    When i used to play unreal tournement online, you could change your characters apperance. I used to love the fact people where running round as naked Lara Crofts or Wolverine, It used to make me laugh when getting wasted. Aimbots and cheating was pretty prevelant in those days, but changing the players skin always seemed harmless fun.

Is it possible in in BF2142 or is all modifications of characters totally banned now?
    You cant modify anything on ranked servers. Just imagine how much easier it would be if all the enemies where given a shining skin visible from halfway across the map.

Comment

Thought as much, just thought it would be fun to shoot Lara Crofts naked *** as she ran across Camp Gibralta.

A Tony Blair or George Bush Skin would be cool, just think how often people would go for those Dog Tags.

Comment

^ Lol

Comment

*bursts into laughter*

Comment

I think in can probably be done but in unranked servers only.
            Ask in the modders section.

Comment

I think it is quite clear someone here has a Lara Croft fetish.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Williams View Post
                I think it is quite clear someone here has a Lara Croft fetish.
                Amen to that. She is an "uber babe"

Comment

Haha it would be great though

Comment

I used to love this on unreal. It was so much fun running around shooting batman or other such characters. People came up with some interesting skins. Would make BF2142 more interesting.

You wouldnt complain to much about the voss if daffy duck was pulling the trigger.

Comment

If the server is running punkbuster (ranked or unranked) it won't be possible.

Comment

Alot of the original online games like quake and unreal (Showing my age now) were riddled with cheats and exploits,,

Anyone remember the rocket jumps in quake. Shame they cannot code this in.

Comment

It would be hard as hell to spot a friendly/enemy. It would be good if you could alter small details like a patch or logo. Or change the face of your soldier.

Comment

I'd give my soldier a MEC face. Definitely. Who remembers their poor last scream when they died... Ach'dimmel mussaef! Or something like that XD

Comment

the nudes in qw were comical ... was essentially the terminator but with nipples painted on

think i was batman in qw

Comment

Working...
                              X