BF 2142 no textures error???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF 2142 no textures error???

K i have no idea what is going on but when i go into the bottom level of the titan, at a certain point, everything goes black and the only way my textures come back is if I move out of the bottom of the titan. I re-installed the game and I still get the same random black screen. I can still see my gun, other people and the mini map but i cant see the floor or any walls or anything. Can anyone help me?

Its the lighting settings.
    If you have dynamic light on, turn lighting to medium or higher or just turn dynamic light off.

Comment

no luck...i set dynamic lighting off and set lighting to low and still everything is black......

Comment

Weird. I had this bug and turning d. light off worked fine. Try setting lighting to medium and d light off.

Comment

I turned off enhanced lighting effect and voila, it worked. Thx Wizdwarts for ur help

Comment

You're welcome.

Though turning lighting to medium should've worked, don't know why it didn't with you.

Comment

man i hate this for ages, at times it was useful because i could only see enemies and nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by chargedwarrior View Post
                no luck...i set dynamic lighting off and set lighting to low and still everything is black......
                Set both to medium.

Comment

Working...
                X