Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the difference between a half circle and full circle hit indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the difference between a half circle and full circle hit indicator?

This question has been bugging me for quite a while now, and ive searched everywhere for the answer. my friends tell me full circle = head shots, half circle = rest of body shots, but i seriously doubt that, because i dont see how you can headshot a walker or titan... (plus, i dont think im that good, considering i almost always get a full circle indicator..)

anybody know?

Short answer: nothing.

A full circle is used for weapons that are single shot and have large crosshair: Anti Tank and Sniper Rifles primarily. The Half circle is used for weapons that have a standard crosshair like Assault Rifles.

Comment

Wait, I thought Assault Rifles and Machine Guns always had the full circle. Are my eyes decieving me? Or am I just not looking hard enough?

Comment

I liked the old whiskers better, they didn't get in the way so much.

Edit: And how come we don't get the top of the crosshairs like in BF2?

Comment

top crosshairs really arent a necessity

Oh! Demize99, can you check out the thread titled "Another Booster..." and reply to it?

Comment

i see... then how bout assault rifles in single fire mode? (ok, i guess i can check that for myself...) * fires up bf*

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
              top crosshairs really arent a necessity

Oh! Demize99, can you check out the thread titled "Another Booster..." and reply to it?
              lol, I like it though, makes it look more even.

Comment

I've noticed that when you hit someone with an unzoomed LMG you get a full circle indicator.

Comment

grens are full circle, you notice esp when you get one in an enemy buggy

Comment

RDX shotties are full circle. It's like a pat on the back if you manage to hit someone with something highly inaccurate

Comment

Working...
                    X