Okay wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay wtf

I followed HarveyCamper to a server, knifed him, got a screen, played the rest of the round, left. Now a week later my stats still don't show it. My other stats are updated.

i got harvey camper when he was about 10th, then a week later he got complete overtaken and is now on the second page!

Anyway, i guess you have just been unlucky dude in the fact that the stats have not updated for that particular session, tbh he isnt hard at all to knife so i say go get him again.

Comment

I feel your pain, seems to always happen when you've acheived something extraordinary. Sucks especially when it's set of good tags, for other awards you get the points atleast and can get the award again.

Comment

Wow, you know, I thought I overreacted by getting angry when 1000 points disappeared from my account.

Its a set of dogtags, chill.

Comment

Had the same problem several times, with various people. It's just the way it is...

Comment

Yea Harvey aint all that bad, i got him when he was like 3rd, just got him when he was at a silo.

Comment

I got him when he was typing.

Comment

Working...
              X