No announcement yet.

Squads with no orders!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather not think about all the potential points i could have earned if i was always in squad with orders. i find it very satisfying when my squad of 3 has a big fat number in the squad points and all other squads have a big zero. Its after those type of rounds that ppl start to look for my squad.

Comment

i think people just don't realize how easy it's to get extra pts., for example from a squad defend flag order: you get 1 point for either kill or teamwork pt., 1 point for flag defensive pt., and 1 point for squad success. thats 3 pts. from a single action.

Comment

I've done the SL thing a couple times, mostly because the current SL leaves or something and I end up being next in line.

I always issue orders, or accept the cmd's orders if there's one giving them. It takes all of 2 seconds to find a flag to cap, or needs defending, hit T and click once.

The number of extra points you get that way is great, but makes me wonder all the more why in the world people don't do it. It's like turning down free money...

Comment

Maybe they're too lazy or forgot?

Sometimes I forget to put down orders, especially if the last SL quit and I'm the new SL. But "Orders sir?" reminds me and I'll happily put down an order marker. So spam away with your "requesting orderrs!" :salute:

Comment

Sometimes I forget to give orders to, but i'll do it if someone reminds me. I hate SL who won't give them regardless. Does my nut in

Comment

Working...
            X