Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hail to our New Surpreme Commander! (or, will EA ever learn?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just tells me that EA supports people who play Knife servers.

Comment

Forget About Sc And The Rank System!

Said that I would'nt post on this subject anymore.
      ( Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me )

Comment

Methinks the 'Secret Requirements' to the SC have something to do with knife kills. You know, just based on the last slew of them...

Comment

Meh, it doesn't matter anymore. The ranks above Brig. General are a joke since EA clearly doesn't bother screening for exploiters, hackers, and noobs who spend their hours either on K&P servers or clan servers designed to just give ribbons and medals away. It does make me long for the days of the BF2 rank system where if you get a certian number of points/requirements- you get the rank. Period. All the way up to General. Granted, that wouldn't stop the morons from getting high ranks, but at least they wouldn't be able to stop YOU from achieving General.

Comment

Does DICE choose who gets to have the last 3 ranks, or just the Supreme Commander rank?!

Comment

i think it does it automatically, like the people (cheaters) who get the most points are automatically ranked up.

Comment

just checked my tag list and it shows braincracker is back to recruit again? anyone elses show that?

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                  just checked my tag list and it shows braincracker is back to recruit again? anyone elses show that?
                  Nope.

Comment

that clan braincracker is in is full of hackers no wonder they dont compete

Comment

hmmm...if this is the right braincracker that i have knifed then heres his stats of 2142-stats.com

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

is that the same one?

my bad...looks like this must be a duff account.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                        hmmm...if this is the right braincracker that i have knifed then heres his stats of 2142-stats.com

This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

is that the same one?

my bad...looks like this must be a duff account.
                        No, his stats are here.

Comment

Slaney that was his last account, it got wiped for scoring about 100000000 points in a week, he made a new one, which is BrainCracker-X as Spuddy showed.

Comment

Nice 1 the supreme commander was on my clans server skipton assault squad which isnt knife only btw http://www.skiptonassaultsquad.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mikev190 View Post
                              Nice 1 the supreme commander was on my clans server skipton assault squad which isnt knife only btw http://www.skiptonassaultsquad.co.uk
                              Probably just using hacks on there instead.

Comment

heh for all i know we could of kicked him lol we dont stand for hackers :salute::salute:

Comment

Working...
                                X