Commanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanding

Have you ever wondered why a person starts a kick vote on you when you are commanding and doing a great job?. To start when i command i stay in 1 place out of battle, i watch my squads and some lone wolfs intently. I Give UAVs and scans and warnings and supplies constantly. I never engage in battle or use vehicles while commanding. I protect my squads and others and keep them alive. So why in the world would you kick vote a commander that is doing his job lol. This just erks me.

You never drop something right at the same time as someone ask for it.. Then you got people that are noobs and got nothing better to do..

Comment

Simple answer? Probably because they want the position and nobody will mutiny a commander doing his job (not like they do anyway). If they issue a kick vote, there is a higher chance as most people won't check to see if he's commander or anything important.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost 1800 View Post
        Simple answer? Probably because they want the position and nobody will mutiny a commander doing his job (not like they do anyway). If they issue a kick vote, there is a higher chance as most people won't check to see if he's commander or anything important.

Funny thing is as soon as i resigned, it stayed unoccupied. Nobody took over the spot and we lost lol. Same type of people who stand over you while your commanding and knife and shoot you continuously. Some people are born stupid ,some develope it.

Comment

yea that always happens mate, if your commanding noobs are always trying to Mutiny/Kick you, but then if you do resign no one will take the spot, it's just bloody annoying.

I hate it when you have just had a great round you have over 100 tickets left and they have like 10, and people try putting a mutiny vote on you lol, am like WTF stupid idiot, it's not like you will get double you points for going commander with a ticket or so left

Comment

yeah!! damn n00bz!

Comment

Same reason that some Teammate randomly walks up to you while commanding and TK's you: Because they are idiots.

Comment

Ahhh... Commanding, A RTS element implemented into the game where the units don't follow orders. Great ain't it?

Comment

The people who put up mutiny and kick votes for commanders are the same kind who try to issue a mutiny just after you took the Commander spot. I applied for the role and hit Page-Up as soon as I've been accepted. I'll take the Commander spot for as many times as I feel like commanding. If they can't deal with the way I command, they can take their complaints and shove it. I make it a policy to ensure that no enemies slip past my scanning and will use every tool at my disposal to ensure a strong offense and defense. I've seen some good teams under my command and I've seen some horrible ones too. There's little worry for any mutiny or kick votes. Often there aren't enough votes to really go through unless it's one last guy trying to hold out (and purposely delaying the ending of round rather than take a chance).

Comment

THey want your spot.. Commander is an easy way to get points

Comment

Yeah, it pi$$es me off when i command and i see a mutiny vote started and i get like 10 votes against me. I do manual spotting, Use UAVs as soon as they are available, etc.

I sometimes think people just vote Yes for the sake of voting Yes. It's annoying seeing commanders in titan mode do NOTHING. No manual spotting or anything, you don't see a yellow message line thru the whole round and no one tries to mutiny those lame commanders that just want the double points. When i notice that i start the mutiny and type "Don't Reward Useless commander with double points"

Comment

yeah the mutiny when you are winning, truly annoying. It really comes down to some player not wanting you to get double points for the win. A decent commander can easily get the gold if he has squads that follow his orders.

I also see alot of mutiny on titan rounds. Most of the time it's a titan gun spammer who feels that the titan is not in a good enough spot for them to rack up kills. Many times i see a mutiny, the commander resigns, some person takes command, moves the titan right next to the enemy and then resigns.

Just ignore the fools and haters. Good commanders are a rarity these days.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
                          Ahhh... Commanding, A RTS element implemented into the game where the units don't follow orders. Great ain't it?
                          Haha, so right.

Don't care about mutinies, they succeed only like 1/40 times. Seriously.

Comment

I saw a rarity. In 1 round there was a successful Mutiny vote and a Successful Kick Vote. The surprise was the Kick Vote because it was a 48 person server, and for a kick vote you need about 30+ votes.

Comment

Once I was a commander in one round and did pretty good because the squads would try to help the team. The next round after the server made everybody switch teams and no one at all joined a squad except for one person and they ended up having a full squad. So I gave them orders but the guy paid no attention and the squad randomly attacked the CP's so that no attack would succeed. While they were doing this I was dropping supply crates were my team needed them and doing everything I could to help my team. Then I got a mutiny and when I asked why they said I wasn't helping my team.

Comment

Working...
                              X