No announcement yet.

avoid death dealers server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got banned from the clan asbo server yesterday for apparently "Base raping"

all i did was knife the admin.....

most server admins are sore losers mate... i go in as many diff servers as possible (bar knife servers,pistol etc.) and if they are decent il add em to my favourite list

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
      i got banned from the clan asbo server yesterday for apparently "Base raping"

all i did was knife the admin.....
      That type of thing seems to be a common trend...

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledeuce View Post
        Enlighten me, explain how baserape is counterable.
        spawn elsewhere. lol, seriously. if its yer uncap and you have no silos/flag, then theres no reason the enemy shouldnt attack anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Smith View Post
          spawn elsewhere. lol, seriously. if its yer uncap and you have no silos/flag, then theres no reason the enemy shouldnt attack anyways.
          Base raping is just plain boring, and you should try to stay out of there. and btw you can easily cap flag by yourself, they can only respawn once if you kill them when you start capping it.

how can bunny hoping be a bannable offence btw, are you just going to sit there and take it?(people shooting at you)

Comment

Let me give you a little history on the Death Dealers, since you brought them up. They used to have a team on the TWL 12 v 12 titan ladder. My team "Team Apotheosis" was #1 on that ladder for a long time "still are". We had been open for a while, and was looking for a challenger, so we dropped by their forums, and invited them to challenge us. They accepted, and when it came match time, we could only round up 9 ppl to play. This was fine, we'd played several games down ppl with out a problem and we knew we would have no problems beating them 9 on 12. The only problem was, they evoked a rule on the TWL that says you have to have a minimum of 10 ppl to play a match. They could have agreed to play 9 on 12, but instead chose to rule **** us and win by forfeit. Now granted it was our fault that we didn't have 10, but the douche baggery that followed from them, especially from Double Tap was EPIC. It is our only loss to date (we're 16-1). Their team stayed on the ladder long enough to lose the #1 spot immediately after gaining it, after losing 2 in a row, they came open at the same time that we did, and dropped the ladder rather than face the *** raping we were going to bring down on them. But that's not the half of it.

The drama those guys brought was about as weak as I've seen in my nearly 10+ years of online gaming. I thought I had seen it all, but man these guys were beyond the pale. Here's what Double Tap had to say, when he found out that one of the guys on the team that first beat them and took #1 from them was going to Iraq.

Osis took D2 up on it's.... Invitation to join their server, and of course we all got banned. The story is here. Oddly enough, they banned one of our guys for cheating, while the founder of the team is a convinced cheat. Double Tap was caught cheating back in BF Vietnam, and banned from the TWL. He brought enough attention to himself that he was investigated again, and re-banned from the TWL. He posted later under a smurf name that he was going to sue the TWL for banning him. Said they violated his constitutional rights by banning him for what he said "in the first two pics in this thread" rather than because he cheated.

We owned these guys hard on the forums "they flame like 3 year olds" and even got Double Tap to threaten us with bodily harm. Apparently he was going to come kick our *** in person, since he couldn't do it online......

Ppl like him are fun to prod, watching them get really really really mad over some internet stuff is funny, for a while at least, then it get really old. Kinda like watching a kid have a tantrum.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmmmmy View Post
              and btw you can easily cap flag by yourself, they can only respawn once if you kill them when you start capping it.
              not on high traffic/chokepoint flags, thats when you may need backup, in which time its smarter to wait. its a matter of battlefield smarts.

Originally posted by Zarious View Post
              Let me give you a little history on the Death Dealers...
              lol, wow, im speachless, someone needs to denial of service attack those ****ers. (i dont know **** about hacking)

Comment

I used to play on Death Dealers every once in a while because I got a good ping. Dbl Tap wasn't ever anything amazing when I would end up fighting him. I'm not quite sure if I ever got kicked for "abusing" the server rules, but I do remember see quite a few people get kicked from their server. Its a sad day when admins abuse their powers. They only prove that the people they ban are too good for their server. Yeah, I don't think I'll be playing there again. Maybe I should just to go own on his face.

Comment

Isn't HarveyCamper from Death Dealers? I forgot what the [DD] in his tag stands for.

Comment

@ zarious.... didn't hear about that from clanmates (though I'm a newer member) but I seriously want to kick Double Tap in the ^&%&^%& face!!! for the Derthick comment... I don't agree with the war either, but I'll be damned if I don't want to see EVERY solider come home safely:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
                      Isn't HarveyCamper from Death Dealers? I forgot what the [DD] in his tag stands for.
                      No their tag is D2, Harvey's bunch seem like stand up guys.

Comment

Yeah Harvey just doesn't seem like the type of guy to be in a clan like that, quite the opposite infact. But his stats page still shows [DD] as his clan tag, wasn't it something like Devil Dogs or something?

Comment

No the Death Dealers tag is D2, I'm not sure what the DD in Harvey's tag stands for.

Comment

Yeah DD is Devil Dogs, HarvyCamper's clan I think.

Comment

Working...
                            X