Ping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping

what is your country and the lowest ping you have ever had while playing BF2142 mine is Australia and i got a ping of 8

mine is.... i dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by james_1991-fight View Post
      mine is.... i dont care.
      yep and your the type on a server with a 100+ ping getting pissed because of lag, or your getting owned. ping should be the #1 thing you should care about while playing online. :shakehead:

oh by the way nice paintshop pro signature. do posting you system specs get you the girls?

Comment

Lmao
        mine is about 25 (*wisper* im aussie)

Comment

Canada. I get avg 40 on usa servers the lowest i can remember seeing is 26.

Comment

England, usually get around 20 average, lowest though is 17.

Comment

U.S.

5, but it was a crummy Camp Gibraltar/Berlin 24/7 server...

Comment

Originally posted by christopherlon View Post
                what is your country and the lowest ping you have ever had while playing BF2142 mine is Australia and i got a ping of 8
                too bad... i usually get 3-6, the lowest i remember seeing is from my play mate, it's 1.

Comment

Australia.

20 Something Ping.

Comment

Holland... 2 ping. The server was located in my hometown or something. I get ~20-30 in the UK servers. The US servers givew me 120 So I can't play there...

Comment

I usually get a ping of 50 to 60 sometimes 70'ish on a local German server. It's probably so high cause most servers are contributed by 4Netplayers and they themselves are located in the south of Germany whereas I am located in the north with some crappy 3Mbit DSL connection + Wireless LAN.

Comment

My internet is pretty slow, but I still average 20-80 in European servers, and if I'm lucky I can find an american server with around 150-200 which is acceptable for me.

Comment

uk servers around 15-20, euro between 20 and 50, us around 100

on my old 8mb con i could get around 10, which was nice.

ps ur latency is v important for you and those around you

Comment

my lowest ever is 8, usually get around 20 on uk servers tho

Comment

I get usually around 20 on Brazilian servers. However, seeing as I play mostly on american servers my ping averages at 150-170

Comment

Working...
                              X