I made another vid =) Please check it out :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made another vid =) Please check it out :D

Hey guys, I decided to make another frag vid. However, 100% frag is not very interesting, so I decided to throw in some humour as well =] Check it out!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

about quaility: I had to compress it 4 times before the Youtube Uploader of Death actually accepted it -.- Anyway. hope you liked it, I had a lot of fun making this movie.

why dont you try to upload on stage6 or filefront they both have basically Hi-Def playback

Comment

very nice dude.. TEABAG! HAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by gunfire View Post
        why dont you try to upload on stage6 or filefront they both have basically Hi-Def playback
        Cos I like the way youtube works; you son't have to sacrifice some of your precious internets time to download the vid The vid is 99MB, which can be quite a lot for people with crap internet. The youtube way is quick n easy This is the lower quality version. I have a higher quality(albeit not all too high). If I would not compress anythign the vid would be ~12Gig cos of FRAPS' way of compressing...

Comment

compress it at the hard way.

place all the clips in windows movie maker save them then select my own file format or something then you can choose between some options like 359bit stream or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
            ...This is the lower quality version. I have a higher quality(albeit not all too high). If I would not compress anythign the vid would be ~12Gig cos of FRAPS' way of compressing...
            Iam using ultra AVI converter to convert huge fraps avis to lil ones. Its fast and it can copmress 4gig fraps file to 80mb avi or mpeg with no visible loss of quality its shareware but with little tweaking works great!

Comment

The ultimate teabag muahaha :laugh:

Kewl vid, alot of nice action.

Comment

whats that gun in 00:48??

Comment

I think you are talking about the Clark 12 RDX shotgun. Everyone deems it as useless, but I always take it with me. It's perfet for pocket artillery. I also pick the smoke nades whenever I'm assault so I'm probably just someone who likes weird weapons =] And yes, the ultimate teabag XD Perfect counter for people who like to shoot your vents =]

Originally posted by Lucky Luke View Post
                  Iam using ultra AVI converter to convert huge fraps avis to lil ones. Its fast and it can copmress 4gig fraps file to 80mb avi or mpeg with no visible loss of quality its shareware but with little tweaking works great!
                  Great, I'll go give it a try! I hate how FRAPS can take up to 25mb per second of footage o.0 Thanks for the tip!

Comment

i got your tags the other day on camp g twice if i remember rightly lol

Comment

Damn! I always try to keep people from getting my tags =)

Comment

good..you have skill...it was very hard to get your dogtag :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez.mirek View Post
                          good..you have skill...it was very hard to get your dogtag :salute:
                          Yeah you were chasing me 24/7 back there, I was constantly checking the map and stuff Then when I wanted to disconnect... thwak ramirez.mirek killed you :P

Comment

Working...
                          X