Comment

it was alright.. not great.. but alright xD

Comment

Originally posted by Animal View Post
          it was alright.. not great.. but alright xD
          Animal you ever played F.E.A.R.?

On topic: it was good, nice end, but the music raped my ears

Comment

nice vid man..but sorry..iam oponent of xkilla clan very long time but i never seen xkilla members use other gun than Voss and rdx (ff off)...why you not show this in vid ?

Comment

1. Music was bad, but could have been worse.
              2. Knifing on the end was lol. Knifing 2 afk guys and then you miss some n00b vosser like twelve times

Comment

Nothing special about that video at all, was that footage from the whole clan or what?

Comment

if u look carefully enuf u can see that at least 1 of the guys he knifed was from his clan... lol

and no i have not played F.E.A.R... why u ask DutchDude?

Comment

I found that video to be quite lame...

1) Everytime the Baur is shown, it's bursting like mad without any control
                    2) Knifing depicts spawn camping and in the heat of the battle, the knifer only manages to score the tags after like 10 swipes
                    3) The "We are smart" scenes really didn't show anything smart... Yah, you ran around a building to take someone out, but you also made yourself vulnerable to anyone who might come through the gate from Toll Road to Central Camp. I'm not sure if the FAV was occupied or not but pulling out your knife and waiting behind a pillar is not very smart as a grenade easily takes care of you
                    4) When destroying the walker, it was just standing there without even any infantry cover. Hardly the toughest of targets

I'd have to say you guys are quite good with RDX spamming... I don't think I've seen you guys do anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian View Post
                      I found that video to be quite lame...

1) Everytime the Baur is shown, it's bursting like mad without any control
                      2) Knifing depicts spawn camping and in the heat of the battle, the knifer only manages to score the tags after like 10 swipes
                      3) The "We are smart" scenes really didn't show anything smart... Yah, you ran around a building to take someone out, but you also made yourself vulnerable to anyone who might come through the gate from Toll Road to Central Camp. I'm not sure if the FAV was occupied or not but pulling out your knife and waiting behind a pillar is not very smart as a grenade easily takes care of you
                      4) When destroying the walker, it was just standing there without even any infantry cover. Hardly the toughest of targets

I'd have to say you guys are quite good with RDX spamming... I don't think I've seen you guys do anything else.
                      No critics please? Rate the vid, not the clan.

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce View Post
                        No critics please? Rate the vid, not the clan.
                        Take out that last line, and you've got my critique of the video. Even the last line is semi-pertinent as this is a recruitment video so you guys should show some of what you guys are best at.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal View Post
                          if u look carefully enuf u can see that at least 1 of the guys he knifed was from his clan... lol

and no i have not played F.E.A.R... why u ask DutchDude?
                          Cos I did. And there was a guy named @nimal or Anim@l and he kicked my ***. That guy was a sicko with some mad skills

Comment

lol ok xD

Comment

that clans lost it a bit i mean it used to have some top players in the world

Comment

Working...
                              X