Bragging thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bragging thread

Played this last night and finally got over 100 kills all on foot.. 14 knifes and the rest with my krylov... didnt step into the walker once...

Nice one, but the round did last for ages, for you to get a 150 score and only a SPM of 2.3. nevertheless congrats

Comment

Well done Fish. Shame you didn't beat your BRS as well!

I've been there myself on a few occassions, bet you made a beeline for the loo after taking that screenshot

You have been racking up the hours the past few weeks, dunno how you maintain the motivation though!

Comment

You only got 64 kills.

EDIT: I'm guessing this was all on camp gibraltar? That would make it less impressive, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
          You only got 64 kills.

EDIT: I'm guessing this was all on camp gibraltar? That would make it less impressive, really.
          thought about that, I'm assuming Prodigy took the ss for FISH

Comment

Would make more sense.

Still, there aren't really many choices but to kill on foot with camp gibraltar.

Comment

The best player on the opposite team had more deaths than kills, so it probably wasn't all that hard to pull off when you're farmin' newbs.

Not trying to offend you, just pointing out facts.

Comment

Nice kill amount Fish! And here is me braggin!

Didn't know you were in these forums. One of the top 100. And so is Ix_Mac_xI. I only need 5 more of the top 100 one of which avoids me at all cost. Nice to have you guys here.

Comment

I saw Tim on a server the other night and said "Well, I guess we're all going to be knifed." LOL!

Comment

got my purple heart foos, beat that

Comment

got my first kdr less than 1 today. i'll brag about my self-harming later

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                        Played this last night and finally got over 100 kills all on foot.. 14 knifes and the rest with my krylov... didnt step into the walker once...
                        With stats like you have, you don't have to brag?

Comment

Originally posted by Ix_Mac_xI View Post
                          Well done Fish. Shame you didn't beat your BRS as well!

I've been there myself on a few occassions, bet you made a beeline for the loo after taking that screenshot

You have been racking up the hours the past few weeks, dunno how you maintain the motivation though!
                          thanx mate.. been trying to catch crossland but i go out on the piss at weekends and so i gota get my hours in during the week... yea the game took ages..

Tim.. congrats on my tags...

Comment

Haha you aint catching Crosland mate, he is a very good scorer The bugger always robs my golds

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                              Haha you aint catching Crosland mate, he is a very good scorer The bugger always robs my golds
                              I`m gaining.. slowly but getting there lol

Comment

Working...
                              X