Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animal View Post
    we have a noob among us!

u need battledirector.. then u need to download the battlerecorder file.. and play it with battledirector.
    Can u give me a link pls, i dont know where to look for it

Comment

can you say pwned?

Comment

Thats a good frag massacre for sure. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian View Post
          ... 15 combat pins from one grenade? That's like 75 kills with one grenade. And even 15 kills with one grenade is hard to believe. Honestly, I doubt almost half a team (assuming 32 on each side) is going to be crammed into such a small spot. So yah, I'm not too inclined to believe you.

sorry i miss wrote that, posting something at 5am when you've been up playing all night playing bf2142 you tend to not make that much sense.

i meant he's a nade spammer and that i've seen him get "5" kills with one nade in this spot over 15 times if not more, not at once, that would just be out of this world. i also believe that killing 15 people with one nade would be very weird but then again i think that if you get lucky enough it might be possible, but then again if there are that manny people so close to each other they all deserve to die lol. have fun nade spamming. i know i did tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa View Post
            sorry i miss wrote that, posting something at 5am when you've been up playing all night playing bf2142 you tend to not make that much sense.

i meant he's a nade spammer and that i've seen him get "5" kills with one nade in this spot over 15 times if not more, not at once, that would just be out of this world. i also believe that killing 15 people with one nade would be very weird but then again i think that if you get lucky enough it might be possible, but then again if there are that manny people so close to each other they all deserve to die lol. have fun nade spamming. i know i did tonight...
            I'm not a nade spammer

Comment

9/10

I've always wanted to do that.

Comment

lol been in one of those groups like taht got the guy just ran in shuko lmg blazing got 30 nice new bulet holes =P

Comment

Nice pic. Would have been great to see an after shot as well w/ the bodies flying everywhere.

Comment

Only noobs throw grenades.....

I'd go in there with my Voss and kill them all.....

haha im jp

Can't a little boy wish?

Comment

i know that guy. he's in my clan

Comment

Ouch!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X