Official Knife Victim of the Week thread - Details inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Knife Victim of the Week thread - Details inside

Ok, XxstaminaxX got this great idea of making a 'Victim of the Week' thread here at TBF. So I decided to make one

Details

Each week, I will announce the victim of the week, or VOTW. You guys have to knife the VOTW and provide proof that you knifed him back to this thread. The person who knifes that person (or whoever has knifed the victim more if it's a tie) wins.

Each VOTW hunt is 5 days long (Monday to Friday). Every week on Friday, I will announce the winner. The winner gets a unique badge that he/she can make his avatar or sig;

Since this is the first time the VOTW challenge doesn't start on Monday but starts today. We'll see who's the winner on Friday. Good luck soldiers :salute:

Tips on tracking the victim

Go HERE and type in the victim's to see if the he's online and what server he's on.

Use camo all the time. It helps A LOT.

Try using logic to find your VOTW. If you were him, where would you be?

VOTW Bulletin Board

Week 1 - Sunday June 22 to Friday June 27

(IM2SEXY) Mara_Da_Fr33k

Yeah it's Mara go get him and provide proof that you did get him. He's from the top 100.

Until Friday.

Originally posted by BallaAce View Post
    Ok, XxstaminaxX got this great idea of making a 'Victim of the Week' thread here at TBF. So I decided to make one

Details

Each week, I will announce the victim of the week, or VOTW. You guys have to knife the VOTW and provide proof that you knifed him back to this thread. The person who knifes that person (or whoever has knifed the victim more if it's a tie) wins.

Each VOTW hunt is 5 days long (Monday to Friday). Every week on Friday, I will announce the winner. The winner gets a unique badge that he/she can make his avatar or sig;

Since this is the first time the VOTW challenge doesn't start on Monday but starts today. We'll see who's the winner on Friday. Good luck soldiers :salute:

VOTW Bulletin Board

Week 1 - Sunday June 22 to Friday June 27

IM2SEXY Mara_Da_Fr33k

Yeah it's Mara go get him and provide proof that you did get him. He's from the top 100.

Until Friday.
    So is Mara OK with that?
    Because otherwise I think that it is pure harassment to make a random player the target of this.

Comment

He doesn't mind

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce View Post
        He doesn't mind
        OK, it that case I think it is a nice idea

Comment

Didn't Ezekiel just got him a few days ago or you have to knife the VOTW during the 5 days?

Comment

So, what do we win?

Comment

I think it's a great idea. Plus the victim should use the opportunity to get some free kills - all these people running with knifes drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazee View Post
                Didn't Ezekiel just got him a few days ago or you have to knife the VOTW during the 5 days?
                You have to knife him starting today.

The prize is the badge and if that's not enough, your pride

Comment

Yo, nice thread.
                  Maybe adding a link to the VOTW via game-monitor so everyone can quickly check if the Victim is currently online. Something like this:

Check if the Victim is currently online here.

Comment

il think il pass on this.. it was bad enough people turning servers into knife servers when DICE players were about so count me out:laugh:

Comment

Yeah I'll add that stamina.

Comment

gl getting that dude. hes rather proficient with a knife. tho i did get him during the dice challenge heheheh

Comment

I win! It's funny because I had to get him anyways for the top 100. Now I only need 5 more from the top 100.

Originally posted by Mazee View Post
                          He couldn't have because Mara hadn't been on for at least 2 weeks straight. I'd been checking a tons of times too see if he was on each day.

Comment

you stole this idea from me, but it's ok:
                            EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Look at the date on the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
                              So is Mara OK with that?
                              Because otherwise I think that it is pure harassment to make a random player the target of this.
                              I don't even think he would know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X