Excited for Brig Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited for Brig Gen

After a couple hours of play today I finally made up the points I lost due to the Tues/Wed server hiccup and just made Field Marshall Silver! :yay: Only 2 ranks away from Brig Gen. Anyone else getting close and feeling the excitement?

Also for those who have already made it, any advice on how to get the last 7k points fast? I am not up for any badges or ribbons anytime soon, so the best I can do is between 75-150 points a round as commander on 64 player Camp G servers. Normally its above 100 per round, but sometimes my team is as dumb as a bucket of hammers.

Nah sorry, I stopped playing for points a couple of ranks before my star, it was more of a surprise than anything when I made it. "Oh look, I just made Brig Gen!"

That's just me though. The logical thing to do, in retrospect, is look at what badges you still need and work towards those.

Comment

Well 7k is alot of points to earn through just solid gaming.

I would recommend looking back through your awards, identifying which awards give you more, and aim for them, say (for example) you need 4 hours as assault before you can get gold, just play assault.

get my drift

Comment

Be all the excited you can, because, its boring after.

Comment

nah.... its gonna be fun trying for the 3 remaining ranks after that huh.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by venny View Post
            nah.... its gonna be fun trying for the 3 remaining ranks after that huh.... lol
            since when is hacking/statpadding fun????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

I got my last 2 rank ups in the span of 10 sec.

Got the bug where you get all of your badges again.

It was very entertaining to say the least

Comment

wow, that was fast... congratz n welcome to the general's club.

Comment

Just maybe.........

You might even get promoted to Major Gen. or Lt. Gen. like several others have been lately. Just think, a Lt. Gen. rank with BG stats...........you could be one of the chosen few. But honestly I hope you earn the rank of BG real soon if not tomorrow. See you on the BF............

Comment

careful your tag.... oops! haha!

Comment

BG is one rank away for me!

If I were to be promoted to Major or Lt. , I'd need people to protect me from the Knife loving maniacs.

Comment

when i was MG, i could definitely see the sudden increase in ppl running at me wif a knife. oh yes, there's a diff when ur rank changes.... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by PHATHEAD009 View Post
                          After a couple hours of play today I finally made up the points I lost due to the Tues/Wed server hiccup and just made Field Marshall Silver! :yay: Only 2 ranks away from Brig Gen. Anyone else getting close and feeling the excitement?

Also for those who have already made it, any advice on how to get the last 7k points fast? I am not up for any badges or ribbons anytime soon, so the best I can do is between 75-150 points a round as commander on 64 player Camp G servers. Normally its above 100 per round, but sometimes my team is as dumb as a bucket of hammers.
                          i dont really get excited about games anymore i just enjoy the fact that i can say hey i got a high rank =P haha

but yeh it was a good feeling gettin the rank i felt well chuffed

good luck in gettin it soon

:salute:

Originally posted by venny View Post
                          when i was MG, i could definitely see the sudden increase in ppl running at me wif a knife. oh yes, there's a diff when ur rank changes.... rofl
                          hell yeh! no one used to try knife me when i hit BG i was like agh! as soon as i got it 3 people tried to knife me so they got baur'ed in the head and i went on a server and some guy Teamknifed i was like

"you do knw u dont get ma tags for teamknife"

he was O F%*K! lol it has its downsides

Comment

Thats something i never really understood, it aint hard to become a Brig General, yet people like to knife you, and you get people saying that they knife 3 Brig Generals, am like so lol, you dont have to be good to become a Brig General, just play is for a little bit and you become one.

Comment

You only have to play about 120 hours to get Brig, it's not even special.. everyone seems to be a Brig.

Comment

Working...
                              X