X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you used teh stabilizer i saw it somehow

Comment

Originally posted by 4rcher View Post
      Whoa.. you think that Iam absolutely stupid that I would post a vid where Iam using a hack or exploit or whatever think that I have never heard of? Now thats not very nice of you:cry:
      Luckily Iam making another vid of me sniping... :evil:
      You lot are surely hillarious... so-sway or wtf... never heard of it:shakehead:
      Yeah.... Might be so. :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
        If you have nerve to write this I do not know who is more stupid.. me or you?:shakehead:

You know what guys? I just dont understand why everyone, who is not able to do the same as I did in my vid, has to blame me me of hacking or cheating... not justme... if anyone do something cool he gets the same... Unbelieveable:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
          **** you guys...this guy is trying to make something positive. You should support him instead of puting him down by those accusations. Iam legit, hes legit,(actually hes my friend and lives in neighbour town.) and I dont understand why you guys dont accept what i said hes not cheating. For god sake we both have our stats here, our homepage.You think thats all fake??? What else you need to trust us?:dead:

Comment

erm, maybe you don't think you are doing anything wrong, but there's no sway on your sniper scope. whether that is your doing or not, i don't know, but if everyone tells you that you are hacking, perhaps that's a clue that there's something fishy about your vids...

don't be so vain as to think you have skills that defy the logistics of the game, or that people here aren't plenty proficient with their chosen weapon. it looks sus... why? because the gun has no sway, as many here have observed quite independently.

Comment

What Richard says is true, and both you and 4rcher should know that, I was staring at your stabilizer meter and you don't seem to have used it once, maybe I'm blind, or maybe others can back me up on this one

Make another sniping video and we can decide from there.

Comment

yeah, that is not "uber skill"

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luke View Post
                  **** you guys...this guy is trying to make something positive. You should support him instead of puting him down by those accusations. Iam legit, hes legit,(actually hes my friend and lives in neighbour town.) and I dont understand why you guys dont accept what i said hes not cheating. For god sake we both have our stats here, our homepage.You think thats all fake??? What else you need to trust us?:dead:
                  I know you very well, and I do trust you, but my trust on you definately does not impose the same on 4rcher, that scope is way to still even while using a mouse to stabilise it. And with the knowledge that there is expoit that helps do this, the whole forum, barring a few, will doubt this video. There is nothing you can do to persuade us into thinking that he is doing it in a legit manner.

The answer lies in the quote below, in bold.

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
                  erm, maybe you don't think you are doing anything wrong, but there's no sway on your sniper scope. whether that is your doing or not, i don't know, but if everyone tells you that you are hacking, perhaps that's a clue that there's something fishy about your vids...

don't be so vain as to think you have skills that defy the logistics of the game, or that people here aren't plenty proficient with their chosen weapon. it looks sus... why? because the gun has no sway, as many here have observed quite independently.
                  ]

Agreed.

Originally posted by 4rcher View Post
                  If you have nerve to write this I do not know who is more stupid.. me or you?:shakehead:
                  It doesn't take nerves to even say what I said, as it is in front of me and is my opinion.

Its a known fact that many exploiters/hackers retaliate in extreme methods to defend themselves. You are doing the same.

Comment

i went and tried the exploit out(after finding how to do it, on a local server). you did it, don't deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by flclisgreat View Post
                      i went and tried the exploit out(after finding how to do it, on a local server). you did it, don't deny it.

result! the truth shall set thee free!

Comment

yes but I believe that the sniper sway exploit is actually more of a bug;could our young friends have implemented it by accident and were so excited by their new found skills that they made a video; hence their crowing about being innocent?The sniper rifle is impossible to hold 100&#37; still without the stabiliser so this is the only solution that I can come up with.Do not insult seasoned players and forum members when they inform you that your super leet sniping video is in actual fact the product of a bug - even if it is unintentional - which i for one think that it is...

Comment

i think the best idea is just to drop all of this.. ther is no proof towards if it is skill, hack, or bug.. so just end this post and move on..

Comment

its ok!!!!!!!

Comment

the vid didnt look all that suspicious to me here ill post a vid i made last month http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1
                              i wanted to play snipers only and since the roc was released i wish to fallow those rules, so i made a new name just so i could play snipers only for the afternoon (sorry but there is no unranked k&p or sniper only currently, so a new name that i can just delete when im done was the solution) so no upgrades most of the vid, lol. all i can say on the sway subject is that ive found that if i keep the mouse slightly moving (i use a low sensitivity like 1.8 i think) then the scope doesnt try to move up and down nearly as much this game is easy to snipe in compared to socom)... but i am just curious to see if u see the same in my vid that u see in archer's vid??? if u do it wont really bother me, will only help me too see this other guy isnt doing anything wrong, and clarify some thoughts i have concerning this game and its player. thanks for any feed back, positive, or negative

Comment

Originally posted by ICE*T View Post
                                Do not insult seasoned players and forum members when they inform you that your super leet sniping video is in actual fact the product of a bug
                                I havent insulted anyone unless they insulted me (and by me I mean ME not the vid) Just for the record

And if that guy (sorry didnt remember the nick) in the previous post is saying the truth (that hes not using that no-sway thing) then his scope seems quite as stiff as my scope... Iam suprised noone replied. But thats probably because this topic was forgotten some time ago

Comment

Working...
                                X