nOOb Missing Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nOOb Missing Badges

Hi Guys, i see this is a common problem, but im having trouble understanding something.

Basically i've just had the best couple of rounds in my life on a 64 player camp gibrator, i was supporting the troops pushing forward healing as they foward, in this one round i was awarded my bronze AND silver badge, as as other badges too, Overall im pissing several pins/badges etc and 6 hours worth of work. To prove im not bull****ting, and theres seriously something wrong with my stats you can see i have been rewarded the a couple of Northern Strike Badges. But for some reason its its not showing any played time on those maps, and depending on what stat interface your using it doesn't even show up those NS badges either.

Now i expected to come on today get the promotion i was over due by playing on a another server and getting a point. which happened. But when i checked my stats, although i got my promotion the other points and badges weren't listed, and i got the recent promotion from my 5mins frag, but not any for my 5 hours i put in yesterday.

To be honest im finding the game frustrating enough, this could be a final nail in the coffin for me unless someone is able to re-assure me my badges will turn up

Oh and my Stats:
    This website is for sale! 2142-stats.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, 2142-stats.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

You'l see i haven't been rewarded anything from the 19th apart from the those NS badges, but its not showing any time played on any NS maps, which is imposible.

and the time on my machine is fine.

And I've been using the lambert carbine for the last 4 hours and its showing me with only 2 kills, which is unussal seeing as i average 40kills per round.

Wow you have 1337 deaths ^^ :laugh:

I've been experiencing trouble with not getting my badges and pins for the last couple of days too. Since the 19:th I've had 3 close combat pins, 1 Firearm Efficiency pin, at least 5 Combat Efficiency pins and 1 Wheels of hazard pin. None of these I can see in my stats. I've also recieved a couple of bronze badges which I've gotten the points for, but I still can't see them in my stats.

Maybe it's something with the EA master server.

Oh wait, I just got some of my pins 5 minutes ago. Not all though.

Comment

EA servers have been slow for the past couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
        Wow you have 1337 deaths ^^ :laugh:
        haha, u made him play abit more. nw its 1346.... :laugh:
        anyway, ya, its been slow around. maybe bf2142 has got more players playing nw ya....

Comment

People actually know the exact numbers of kills, gold stars, etc... they have before playing and then they go check after they play to make sure they got the new ones? *shakes head in dismay* What has the stats system done to online gaming?

Comment

Working...
          X