No announcement yet.

Interested in Comp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say more intense [fun!] because you need to think about what you are doing instead of just mindless spray and pray type stuff. So yeah, it isnt like those overcrowded servers at all and the best part is that you know you have a guaranteed spot on the server and you dont have to worry about idiots with their own agenda on a quest to get the next shiny badge, pin, or ribbon.

Teamwork, pure and simple. Isnt that the point of the game??

Comment

I wish I can play. My VoIP turns off in the middle of the game so I can forget about teamwork. Now it isn't simply where I just can't talk. NOOOO, this VoIP is SO broken I can't even listen to the squad leader or squad members. FFS it pisses me off.
      I can still use TS and Ventrilo but people prefer VoIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine View Post
        I wish I can play. My VoIP turns off in the middle of the game so I can forget about teamwork. Now it isn't simply where I just can't talk. NOOOO, this VoIP is SO broken I can't even listen to the squad leader or squad members. FFS it pisses me off.
        I can still use TS and Ventrilo but people prefer VoIP.
        As I said, we have our vent server and I will create a channel for those of you who wish to play. No buttons to push either like VOIP, unless you set your Vent like that.

Comment

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS- View Post
          I would say more intense [fun!] because you need to think about what you are doing instead of just mindless spray and pray type stuff. So yeah, it isnt like those overcrowded servers at all and the best part is that you know you have a guaranteed spot on the server and you dont have to worry about idiots with their own agenda on a quest to get the next shiny badge, pin, or ribbon.

Teamwork, pure and simple. Isnt that the point of the game??
          Right-o!

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS- View Post
          As I said, we have our vent server and I will create a channel for those of you who wish to play. No buttons to push either like VOIP, unless you set your Vent like that.
          I tend to use push-to-talk, that way my team doesn't have to deal with me blurting out, "WTF? HowTF did that guy shoot while he was still in the air?" all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippet View Post
            Right-o!

I tend to use push-to-talk, that way my team doesn't have to deal with me blurting out, "WTF? HowTF did that guy shoot while he was still in the air?" all the time.
            lol, I've gotten used to pressing the button for everything, even if I yell out or swear randomly or talk to my sis I'll press the button, makes me look like a right ****

Comment

*BUMP*

It's wednesday and checking to see if anyone else will be stopping by tonight. I have a few already and remind that everyone is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
                I dont play with noobs
                chief petty officer silver/latest award a purple heart ;I guess you dont play with yourself then?:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X