Removed from command, can't apply.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removed from command, can't apply.

This has happened to me a few times, and it's incredibly annoying.

A little into the match, where I am the commander, I suddenly get the message "you are no longer commander of the EU team". I know I didn't accidentally click on resign and I know there is no mutiny running.

And not only will I be kicked off, I can not apply again either. When I click apply it will say "you have applied to be the commander of the EU team" but I will get no response. I've tried dying, reconnecting, joining a squad etc. nothing can get me back up there.

Anyone else experienced this or know what might causes it?

sounds like some hack...

Comment

Months ago I experienced something similar: I was unable to stay as commander because I was insta-demonted every time I became one no matter the side and always happened at a certain 24/7 CG server, like if there was a no commander server variable enabled.

Comment

same thing happened to me, and most likely it was the other team using a hack to kick the commander. i've heard of this hack before as well.

Comment

it happe to me one time when a player try to mutiny me, but he lose the mutiny 5 min after i be kicked and i was no more the commander

Comment

Well a hack is probably not a bad suggestion. If I remember correctly; the opposing teams commander was getting unlimited orbital strikes in one of the rounds where this happened.

Comment

Oh:

Comment

I kind of got half of that in a round.
                I would be commander, did nothing wrong and took care of any SL requests - no mutanys at all and suddenly "You are no longer commander of the PAC" except I just applied again and went to commander except it happened several times.

Comment

Its a hack. Its been widely used to sometimes even block the enemy commander's assets.

Comment

Working...
                  X