How to Use the Voss. The Guide of All Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Pure

Explore the full line of VOSS premium waters designed to fit your day-to-day, no matter where it takes you.

Staying on topic.

Comment

You guys are forgetting the basic step in using the Voss: Closing your eyes. Closing your eyes will ensure that you won't get all stressy and start aiming. Aiming is against the terms of voss-service.

Comment

I like this guide lol

I find I always get killed by the voss... while they're in midair... with one shot

But maybe I just don't hear the second shot...

WTV... I nail them from behind with my SCAR.

The Voss isn't unbeatable, but it is very user-friendly.

Comment

Im beginning to think we should rename this forum to "Voss Thread Discussion"

Comment

In BF2142, Voss uses you.

1) Aim in general direction of a player
            2) Hold down left-click (don't worry about recoil, distance, or accuracy)

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post

But whiners do. :evil:

Not directed at raidyr, I know him too well.
              I hope thats a good thing :hmm:

Comment

I'm afraid a select few people understood my post

Point in case: you Voss whiners sound like "Wah. wah. wah. wah wah wah wah. Oh, and, wah." You're going to get killed a lot by the Voss because everyone uses it. Pretend like the other guy is killing you with a SCAR-11 or a Baur or something if it keeps your eyes dry. I have no issues killing people with Vosses, because you know, it's just a gun and it's on par with every other AR, it's just easier to pick up. Oh-freaking-well. Live with it, start shooting people, because throwing your tears at an enemy will never earn you a kill

My $0.02. l8r

Comment

Originally posted by Eukament View Post
                  Think Pure

Explore the full line of VOSS premium waters designed to fit your day-to-day, no matter where it takes you.

Staying on topic.
                  Voss water? realy mate the only thing having to do with the voss is "Voss".

Comment

Originally posted by blank1 View Post
                    I'm afraid a select few people understood my post

Point in case: you Voss whiners sound like "Wah. wah. wah. wah wah wah wah. Oh, and, wah." You're going to get killed a lot by the Voss because everyone uses it. Pretend like the other guy is killing you with a SCAR-11 or a Baur or something if it keeps your eyes dry. I have no issues killing people with Vosses, because you know, it's just a gun and it's on par with every other AR, it's just easier to pick up. Oh-freaking-well. Live with it, start shooting people, because throwing your tears at an enemy will never earn you a kill

My $0.02. l8r

*high fives blank*

good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
                      I hope thats a good thing :hmm:
                      In a non perv way, yes. :dead::nod:

Comment

Working...
                      X