BF2142 Buddy List Doesnt Save When I Accept Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Buddy List Doesnt Save When I Accept Requests

Hello, I have encountered a problem with my BF2142 buddy list.

Whenever I accept a buddy request that buddy does not appear on my buddy list, however when some one else accepts my request they do appear on my buddy list.

I have had this problem since I purchased the game and my system has been though various reformats and reinstalls.

Thanks in advance.

I get the same problem, it's a bug in the game so there's nothing you can really do about it

Comment

Oh well, lets hope 1.40 fixes it.

Comment

This isnt a bug as such, they do appear the next time they log on thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator View Post
          This isnt a bug as such, they do appear the next time they log on thats all.
          There is a Bug.

I had a request that i accepted, I left it for a few days and i noticed he did not appear so I went onto the stats webpage, and on my Buddy list he was not there. Went onto his Buddy list and I was on His.
          I sent him another buddy request explaining whats wrong, and He accepted it. Now he is on my buddy list , but it is not active when he is playing , It just says he is offline even if im playing on a server with him.

This has happened a few times for me, I have accepted the request but they dont appear on my list, and I did not write down name of who it was.

:salute:

Comment

I think sometimes you get Buddy Requests which actually are no requests. I received a few and asked them about it and they said they never requested anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SlayerEire View Post
              This has happened a few times for me, I have accepted the request but they dont appear on my list, and I did not write down name of who it was.:salute:
              Yeah I've had a few requests that I accepted but have never shown up and I didn't think of writing down the player names... there's probably a handful of fellow players out there who thinks I've rejected there requests.

Comment

Working...
              X