• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
    city maps server in signature
    Same.

Comment

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS- View Post
      I was on CLR this morning. Was loaded last I looked.
      I was on their servers from OCT to JAN and had a 6 month hiatus. When i came back the titan and conquest servers were always empty, so i took em off my favorites.

So i made the switch to the Armory servers and Texas teamplayers.

Comment

Hi Guys, Cain of Cain's Lair here....

I pulled my Conquest server down because I could not afford to keep it running. Our servers are paid for by a small group of contributors (folks who frequent my web page and Forums, and anyone else who wants to help out), and when I do not get enough contributions, I personally make up the shortfall.

The Titan server (60 Player) is still up and is as busy as ever (in fact Titan is consistently the second busiest 2142 server on the planet), so please drop by and check us out if you have not done so already.

Take care,

-- Cain

Comment

Only 2 servers that I actually go on.

Squadplay All the Way.

and

EA TH>

Comment

Originally posted by Mukky View Post
            Zee tha sig.. and omg RichardDawkins i was managed to get you're tags tonight whoei...
            nice to see some people from this forum joining SP ATW...
            heh, i'm glad someone thinks they are worth getting. Problem is that there are lots of good players on sp atw and they take my attention away from the evil knifers who always seem to get me

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              Hi Guys, Cain of Cain's Lair here....

I pulled my Conquest server down because I could not afford to keep it running. Our servers are paid for by a small group of contributors (folks who frequent my web page and Forums, and anyone else who wants to help out), and when I do not get enough contributions, I personally make up the shortfall.

The Titan server (60 Player) is still up and is as busy as ever (in fact Titan is consistently the second busiest 2142 server on the planet), so please drop by and check us out if you have not done so already.

Take care,

-- Cain
              Ohhhh. I enjoyed that conquest server for several months, sorry to see it go. Will check in the titan server.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardDawkins View Post
                heh, i'm glad someone thinks they are worth getting. Problem is that there are lots of good players on sp atw and they take my attention away from the evil knifers who always seem to get me
                Yeah true the level of skill is grown so high...
                sometimes i'm playing and i'm really tired after playing 4 maps...
                but i still love my server

Comment

mostly just 2 servers: "Clan LEAL" (Hosted on Mecahost) and "Squadplay All The Way".

I sometimes get on "Timeless Titan" for titan needs :nod:

Comment

For us Aussies, it's usually Internode, Gamearena, and MentalPlayers.

Comment

Non-clan servers is like playing 2142 on easy.

Comment

I go wherever the action is. I tend less to seek out specific names or clans, simply organizing my list by ping and finding the first server of decent (but not obscene) size with some open slots that is playing something I would find enjoyable that particular day.

Comment

Working...
                        X