dealing with titan glitchers. including -=KN=- clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dealing with titan glitchers. including -=KN=- clan

i was playing titan round on a wet/cold english day when there was a clan -=KN=- clan if im not mistaken. who EVERY round were getting into the titan and glitching into the crates. so ide thought ide join their squad, spawn in and tk the lot! but i join the squad and got kicked (no surprise there) so next round i took the law into my own hand and followed them into the titan, the tactic being piss them off. let them tk me and get kicked from server.

as i got down there i was met by obv guilty people who didnt want to get caught doin the naughty.

so remember people....titan glitchers are sad sad people who hate everyone apart from their bum chum friends. SO TK THE LOT OF THEM :salute:

lol i hate glitchers.. and theres also a clan called N@M and they are a group of glitchers

Comment

Isnt it just better to think of all clans as sad, glitching, voss-toting losers?

Comment

Originally posted by Arid View Post
        Isnt it just better to think of all clans as sad, glitching, voss-toting losers?

Luckily not true, there are planty of clans that are legit and don't only have one style of play. Check out Band of Brothers, ^PoW^(<- had to represent my clan at least), MerlinCats servers. There are plenty of legit, team-work based clans that float around those and other servers.

Comment

my clan just plays for fun, we dont have our own server though :S

Comment

I dunno how I did it last night but I podded into the enemeys titan bay??

I would never glitch on purpose, but it was so much fun running around knifing everyone. Someone eventually noticed there was a Rambo PAC guy legging it round with his knife out and shot me.

I relished in the fact I managed to knife 10 or more titan gun whores though

Comment

I'm not in a clan but it's true that there are some dickheads who like to spoil everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaswahhihi View Post
                I dunno how I did it last night but I podded into the enemeys titan bay??

I would never glitch on purpose, but it was so much fun running around knifing everyone. Someone eventually noticed there was a Rambo PAC guy legging it round with his knife out and shot me.

I relished in the fact I managed to knife 10 or more titan gun whores though
                awwww I wanna do that

Comment

Working...
                X