Northern Strike Servers asking for "current official version"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Strike Servers asking for "current official version"

Just bought the Booster pack from EA link - no probs. Once loaded I hurried to check out the northern strike maps and after it loads and the "join game" button appears i go to join - it bumps me to server list and gives me a message like the "this server is full message" and it reads as thus:

"This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of Battlefield 2142 to the current official version to join."

wtf does this mean? - I can't get any less unmodified and i can't get a more current or official version of BF2142 or Northern Strike.

Any suggestions?

Try patching back to 1.25

Comment

This happened to me. Heres how to fix

Uninstall 2142.
      Update ur OS/All Windows Updates/Video Card Drivers etc
      reinstall 2142.
      Intall Patch 1.4
      Install Northern Strike.
      Reinstall Patch 1.4 (I know ur doing it twice but its the only way it works.)

Hope this helps

Comment

Don't patch to 1.4, ITS A BETA!

Just repatch 1.25 again, no need to uninstall 2142.

Comment

Doh, thats wot I meant. 1.25. :shakehead:

soooo.....

Uninstall 2142.
          Update ur OS/All Windows Updates/Video Card Drivers etc
          reinstall 2142.
          Intall Patch 1.25
          Install Northern Strike.
          Reinstall Patch 1.25 (I know ur doing it twice but its the only way it works.)

Comment

I had this issue last week when I reinstalled vista on my new HDisk.

I installed the game then patched to 1.25 then installeld NS and it wouldn't connect to servers. I re-patched with 1.25 and it sorted the problem out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
              Don't patch to 1.4, ITS A BETA!
              This error has nothing to do with 1.4. I got the same error even though I never installed 1.4.

Originally posted by Gobi_man View Post
              Uninstall 2142.
              There is no need to uninstall. Just patch to 1.25 after you've installed NS. If you already patched to 1.25 before you installed NS, simply patch to 1.25 again after installation of NS. That'll do the job just fine.

Comment

This happened to me but thx to ppl in this forum I got to play cause they helped me

Comment

Working...
                X