BF2142 Launch Problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Launch Problem.

My problem is accurately described in the "FIX for BF2142 not starting (no error!)" http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8849

Ok so yeah the problem is exactly the same, the BF2142Pace.exe NOR the BF2142Launcher applications start up my game anymore since about 1 day ago. I did not change a thing besides install Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. I have tried the solutions in the above link to no avail. I was able to play the game 2 days ago but all it does now when I try to start it up is flicker with a loading pointer and then nothing, the launcher hangs a little more but nothing after.
    Not sure if installing lost planet screwed me over, I don’t know why it would do such a thing or why it would even effect 2142. The only reason I can think of is that something to do with DirectX 10 being changed as my default running mode or something? (I’m not really good with understanding that kind of stuff, please enlighten me if that’s wouldn’t matter.) But yeah ever since I installed the game I was’nt able to even launch 2142 so any ideas that any of you have would be a great help to me. BTW my 2142 version is off EA Link, I didn’t buy the physical version.
    Specs:
    Vista 32-bit | Core 2 DuoE6600 2.4 | OCZ 2g 667 | 8800GTS 320 – 162.11 beta drivers for 8 series (working fine when I was able to launch the game).

Cheers,
    Celeritas

if i were u, i would reinstall my bf2142 again n see if it works still.

Comment

Alright ill go try that right now..

Comment

Working...
      X