When you see a body part...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you see a body part...

When you see a body part sticking out from a wall or object, you know someone is hiding behind it!

But do you take advantage of this graphical glitch? I'm interested in your opinion

I just shoot them

Comment

Shoot or Knife, depending on my mood.

Comment

Grenade.

Comment

Shoot. I'm not much one for knifing. I used to knife people in the foot back in BF2 when not many people knew that their feet stuck through the walls when they went prone, and I'd get called a cheater and have people griping over the chat how I just knifed them through a wall. Good times.

~Wolfgang

Comment

I usually knife it. Doesn't happen very often though so it's not like it represents the majority of my knife kills, but when it happens it's like "oooh free tag!!"

Comment

happened to me a few months ago in minsk near silo5 where all those broken buildings are. i was flying with my pac gunship alone when i decided to hang around silo5 wich was neutral. i was almost done capping when a eu guy podded into one of the wreckages looked me right in the face and went prone.

i went in the second pos to waste his legs but he was immune i got out of the gunship walked to him dropped a med pack next to him wich caused him to stand up.... BWAM knifed his face

Comment

Either way, its me who dies.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
                  Either way, its me who dies.
                  LOL:laugh:

Comment

Yeah when prone you have to be carefull where your legs are sticking

Comment

How can you not knife him?

Comment

Knife it, no point in wasting ammo.

I dont see it as being cheap, if someone's camping and is stupid enough to be exposed like that, they deserve it.

Comment

That's why I rarely go prone... especially in areas where there's a potential possibility I'll get stabbed in the foot.

Comment

Knife em, although I've yet to come across this myself in >200 hours of play!

Comment

Knife it, unless it is out of reach where i will then shoot it

Comment

Working...
                              X