Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingame brightness

Hi there!
    I am curious - how to make my ingame brightness looks like http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yq_BMO...elated&search=
    P.S. I am using nvidia card

The link you posted doesn't work for me so can't help you there.

Comment

As far as I'm aware Battlefield locks you out from applying your own brightness/contrast, even if you do it system-wide.

What the author of that video has almost certainly done is simply edit the video using his video editing software. It's quite easy to add all sorts of post production effects at the video editing point, as you'll have probably noticed from the BF2142 introduction movie which has motion blur and various other effects throughout that most certainly aren't available when actually playing the game.

Unless you simply mean the fact that lighting appears to be set to "low", thus removing most shadow, which I think looks like crap and isn't worth the slight tactical advantage seeing as I'm an eye candy whore.

Comment

Turn lighting down to low to remove most shadows. Yeah I know it's cheap but I do it because turning lighting to low also gives you a shorter load time to load the lightmaps.

Comment

laf i suspect a minimap hack on that vid. he pulls his scope up to corners numerious times before the player rounds the corner. plus one of the only "in game" videos ive ever seen where the minimap is cut out through the whole vid.

Comment

Or maybe he has a UAV up and he felt that the HUD would look ugly on his frag vid?

Comment

Try using Omega Drivers for nvidia cards, it as a brightness setting.

Comment

Working...
              X