Favorite Map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Map?

Vote on your favorite map and tell us why it's your favorite. Mine is Cerbere Landing because I like being on EU and being on the frontlines defending our bases, as well as sniping while on the hills.

P.S. Lets not all select Camp Gibraltar.

Belgrade

It's a city map with a lot of infantry combat (which everybody loves, and helps keep the server full) but has enough vehicles in the mix to keep things interesting.

Comment

Tunis Harbor great sniping for me

Comment

Camp Gibraltar.

As much as I am sick of always playing this map, it provides great Balance in many areas and provides a Variety of different strategies in different locations. I just wish it was more open though.

Cerbere Landing and Belgrade come a close second.

Comment

Cerbere because I love the command center.

He asked not to choose Camp Gib!

Comment

belgrade, its the most prettiest lol

Comment

Belgrade, Cerbere, Tunis and Camp Gibraltar.

Yeah I know that's 4 maps but I can't really choose. I've played CG the most though.

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce View Post
                Cerbere because I love the command center.

He asked not to choose Camp Gib!
                I said not ALL select camp G, as in i dont want to see Camp G having like 100 more votes then everything else, i dont mind if you pick camp G.

Comment

Tunis Harbour by far.

Comment

I rarely play conquest so Shuhia Taiba is my favorite Titan map, unfortunately most servers seem to be running suez or minsk when I wanna play

Shuhia used to be my least favorite map, I used to call it shirley tabitha or sometimes shoehorn tabitha :laugh: I could never find the way from base 2 to base 3..

Comment

I voted Tunis Harbor, But i've been playing Karkand 2142 for the last couple of days, and it's so much fun.

Comment

I voted Sidi Power Plant, I like taking the thanks on that map. Otherwise I would have voted Tunis Harbour.

Comment

Cerbere one of the few maps where EU has most of the bases at the start, right?

Comment

My favourite map is Tunis Harbour 16 player, any larger and a different part of the map is used - this other area does not have the tall cyclinders which are great for sniping from. My second favourite is Camp Gibralta, but it often takes time for it to become fun as defending\capturing the Harbour is a very difficult + boring task and if you are facing a difficult team sometimes impossible (I have played it several times where the PAC did not capture a single control point).

In Northern Strike Bridge of Reamegan (typo?) is good, but the level is large - when you hold one of the bridgeheads sniping can be fun.

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                            Also on Camp Gibralta EU has the most to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                              they also start with more on Camp Gibraltar, Fall of Berlin, Minsk and Suez Canal.

Comment

Working...
                              X