Out of system resources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of system resources?

The otehr day I Was getting pbkicked like crazy, and all that showed up was a Punkbuster message, that only said Punkbuster.

So Ijust re-installed, re-patched etc and now when I go to play it says.

"The Game cannot start. Out of system resources. Please reboot your computer and try again."

I already tried rebooting, and updating PB and closing out of my anti-virus's etc. I also got this. http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=25493
    and healed it before I re-installed and patched.

I have noooooooooo idea what to do!

Same problem here. Was playing fine earlier, ate dinner, came back and "the game can not start. out of system resources. restart your computer" did that PB is updated etc I think there is a problem on EA's end as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Logger420 View Post
      Same problem here. Was playing fine earlier, ate dinner, came back and "the game can not start. out of system resources. restart your computer" did that PB is updated etc I think there is a problem on EA's end as usual
      God I hope so 'cause this is pissin' me off! :P

Also the 2142 icon won't show up it's a white box with a blue bar on the top, like a blank window.

Comment

still not working this morning.

I've deleted the cache, renamed radial.cdb, etc

I was playing fine yesterday, quit, ate dinner, tried to log back in and got the
        "out of system resources"

Any theories/ideas/solutions will be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: Found on EA BF2142 Tech Support Forum ofall places lol
        EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Turn off the Resident Shield portion of AVG in order for the game to work fine, make sure to re-enable once done though.

Comment

I have the free version of AVG (without resident shield) and I STILL get this error...

any ideas?

Comment

Lol I always turn AVG off when I play anyways. Aswell as Avast, and anything else besides Ventrilo and the game itself.

Comment

Working...
            X