Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt Work!!!

Hello
    I tried to start BF2142 but he comes up with the title screen and then the screen goes blank and it comes up with an error message saying that it had to unexpectedly close. I'm running Vista Home Basic 32-bit. So could you please let me know if you know how to fix this. Thanks heaps

Some specs would be good.

Edit - is this the first time you have tried to play the game? or have you sucessfully played it before on your machine?

Comment

Yes it's the first time iv played this game my specs are: Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Basic 32-bit
      System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INT'L CO.,LTD.
      System Model: MS-171C
      BIOS: BIOS Version: A171CIMS V1.00 03/08/07
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T2350 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs),
      Memory: 1014MB RAM
      Windows Dir: C:\Windows
      DirectX Version: DirectX 10

Comment

What is your PC's graphics capabilities?

Comment

erm, isnt that a laptop? T2350 is a laptop cpu. that laptop uses integrated graphics, GMA950 right?... cant possibly play bf2142.... think u gotta get a desktop if u really want to play bf2142.

Comment

ok thnx heaps yeah ill play it on my bros desktop then. oh and is it possible to play it myself without him being able to play it? lol yeah my graphics card is pretty sh*&. wot would u suggest for a new one? but it needs to be under $250

Comment

Originally posted by FlightMaster View Post
              ....oh and is it possible to play it myself without him being able to play it? .....
              Yes, Just dont save your Account Password, But you could let him play under a differnt solider name, each account gets 4 soliders to create.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightMaster View Post
                ok thnx heaps yeah ill play it on my bros desktop then. oh and is it possible to play it myself without him being able to play it? lol yeah my graphics card is pretty sh*&. wot would u suggest for a new one? but it needs to be under $250
                I just recently got a EVGA Geforce 7600GT Video card from Newegg for around 100$ and I can run Bf2142 with everything on high. Hope that helped

Heres the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130062

Comment

Working...
                X