No announcement yet.

Running Game On 2 PCs At The Same Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Game On 2 PCs At The Same Time?

Is there any way I can run my game on 2 PCs at the same time so I can make a local server to play against my kids? So far I can't, but maybe there is a way?

I know that you must have 2 Bf2142 account or it wont work out since you can only log on the same account on one pc otherwise you would be kicked by the EA master server as your kids are logging on your account on the other pc

Comment

Nope, unless you buy another copy.

Comment

you need another copy. sorry

Comment

That's how I do it. I bought a copy originally and then I won another one at a LAN party.

Comment

That's what I was afraid of. With BF2, I could play local, running the same copy on 2 PCs.

Comment

Originally posted by Abominogg View Post
              That's what I was afraid of. With BF2, I could play local, running the same copy on 2 PCs.
              Because you are able to make multiples accounts on BF2 right?

Comment

I am not sure if this is possible with the demo, but take a look.
                You can of course have as many demos as you want, but I don't remember if you can create a local server.
                Only one map though.

Comment

Yeah you could make as many account as you wanted to on BF2.

I wonder why they did away with that on BF2? Maybe there was two many people sharing the same CD Key and making different accounts to play on other computers.

Too much sharing.

Comment

Yeah, so much paranoia about piracy. Shame that we can't have more than one 2142 EA account. I thought CD keys were enough to stop people playing at the same time online.

Comment

I think each copy of BF 2 you install on another PC, you still need the CD key to install it.

I guess that is sharable too.

Because I was thinking, you could make accounts for people to play BF2 on, but they wouldn't have your CD key.

But then again, where can you download BF2 at without purchasing it first?

Comment

So each copy of BF2142 can have one CD key (obviously)
                        You can install on as many computers as you want
                        One account per CD Key
                        2 CD keys playing at same time = kick

Is this about right?

Comment

Working...
                        X