What the nadar should have been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the nadar should have been

Instead of being a combination of smoke/radar, it should be a combination of RDX/radar. You throw it, automatically switch to the detonator, the nade sends out a few scans until it runs out of power, and you can detonate it whenever you want. If you don't detonate it, you could pick it back up and automatically recharge it.

And it should be resuppliable.

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts View Post
    Instead of being a combination of smoke/radar, it should be a combination of RDX/radar. You throw it, automatically switch to the detonator, the nade sends out a few scans until it runs out of power, and you can detonate it whenever you want. If you don't detonate it, you could pick it back up and automatically recharge it.

And it should be resuppliable.

Yes, because RDX needs to be able to see where people are, and be able to be thrown 100m.

All sarcasm aside, no.

Comment

Actually a strength of a normal nade would do.

Comment

Assualt with 4 grenades?

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
          Assualt with 4 grenades?
          And rockets too.

Oh gawd. Well no RDX nades then, the nadar will never be worth unlocking.

Comment

I don't know why the developers thought a radar nade would be so overpowered that they prevented it from being resupplied. That really is ridiculous.

The support class can resupply infantry scanners and toss them all over the place as many times as they want. They can hide them inside objects and in tight places. Put them on vehicles and stuff. And it lasts for AS LONG AS IT IS THERE! It can last an entire game.

But the assault class getting something that lasts what 1 minute or less? And that you have to throw, and can't be resupplied.

The logic in this I don't understand.

Comment

^Way less than a minute when I tried it in the NS beta. Like 10 seconds I think.

Comment

Working...
              X