Getting booted from every 1.40 server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for those kind words.

I play as support and the 1.4 patch really helps me out with Clark 15B & RDX. Plus when I go back to 1.25 I have to set out all my kits again!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverDragon View Post
      so you'd rather play for only 10 minutes at a time than leave a few adjusted weapons?
      The main adjusted weapon just happen to be my preferred weapon at the moment.
      If you are not a Clark user you cannot imagine what enormous difference it makes that you now can get a second shot of.

That can be rather frustrating in 1.25, since shotgun hit detection has always been a bit random.

Besides I can usually get 1-2 round between crashes, so it not that bad

Originally posted by SilverDragon View Post
      Oh well, you're the brave few who test the maps, weapons, and server stability for the rest of us. :salute: good luck men, when you look over to that steaming pile of LAG that is your squadmates corpse remember that you're suffering for our enjoyment and freedom. :salute::salute::salute:
      Lags and crashes are not exactly exclusive to 1.40, now are they?
      But seriously, Beta testing would be a lot more satisfying if there was a bit more of feedback from DICE. And if well known bugs didn't make it into release.

Comment

Working...
      X