Crosshair fixation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosshair fixation

I don't use VOIP, drives my wife crazy, and I am always fixated on my crosshair in-game so I rarely notice the chat, this gets me booted from games. Forgive me, I'm old and I don't multi-task very well.

There's chat in game?

Only things I listen for are SL/Commander orders and cries for medic/supplies. Oh, also "Sniper!" and "Frag out!"/"Grenada!"

Comment

Turn your crosshair off.. It's awesome.

Comment

its more realistic huh.... lol

Comment

Gotta pay attention to the chat! There are some hilarious whines you can read.

Why don't you use VOIP?

Comment

The chat is broken. They mixed it in with radio spam so it's always shoved off the screen almost instantly

Comment

back in the old bf1942 days the chat was almost a msn messenger
              sometimes with just nice BS sometimes with bad language
              Dont know whats better

Comment

haha i usually moan and curse when i play crap =P but i always appoligize after

its mainly directed to voss'ers tbh

Comment

The chat is too small, so you are not missing much.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
                    The chat is too small, so you are not missing much.
                    yeh but if it were large then it would affect what action you can see on the screen making it harder to kill..

Comment

I hate it when I type a message that is 2 or 3 lines long only to have it spammed out before anybody can know it was up there....

Comment

I hate when people try starting votes like every 2 seconds. I really really hate that. It covers 1/3 of your screen.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59 View Post
                          I hate it when I type a message that is 2 or 3 lines long only to have it spammed out before anybody can know it was up there....
                          Yes you have to time your messages when you send them in to chat at the same time there is low activity so it can be read.

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
                            I hate when people try starting votes like every 2 seconds. I really really hate that. It covers 1/3 of your screen.
                            im not totally sure but

can u note select an option to not take part in votes dno if it still displays on screen tho

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.ConVix View Post
                              yeh but if it were large then it would affect what action you can see on the screen making it harder to kill..
                              Wasnt that bad in BF2, actually, it was really good.

6 lines.

Comment

Working...
                              X