• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very frustrated

well im trying to get the expert explosives badge for many reasons

1. its shiny

2. i like blowing things up

3. when i get it il be 1000 points from brig gen =P

but its like everywhere i go i get kicked and banned for example last night i went on a 24 man Camp G server and ran about settin APM traps and such and blowing up walkers and vehicles with RDX and i said to my team that i was going for the expert explosives so they were fine with it, but if they needed me desperatly id go medic or whatever was needed.

but i got to like 18 kills as was like oo nearly there then i blew up the enemy walker and the admins said

"Lt.ConVix im fed up of u blowing our walker up everytime they spawn"

i replied

"Well its a tactical advantage if there not killing our infantry + im going for a badge"

he then said

"i dont care your being kicked and banned"

i gues him bein in the walker 3 times and gettin blown up pissed him off

or if i blow up one or two guys enough it seems like there whole damm clan join to chase me around the map lol

same thing happens in titan servers its like i go on get near 20 and suddenly an admin is like

"stop swearing Lt.ConVix"

me: "eh...iv not spoken so how cud i have swore unless ure in my room O.O"

you have been kicked and banned for 10 mins its so frustrating

i would go on admin/less O.o servers but its like anarchy there

any really good suggestions would help =P

Go into the more "well-known" servers. Sounds like you're visiting servers run by small groups/clans that get pissy when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Yraen View Post
      Go into the more "well-known" servers. Sounds like you're visiting servers run by small groups/clans that get pissy when they lose.
      cool will give it a shot =)

Comment

I'd recommend some, but I expect you prefer FF-on and most of the ones I frequent are FF-off. Purely because of latencies and fair admins etc, I prefer those to FF-on/off.

Comment

Well, I hesitate to mention, cuz it sounds like you're getting pretty good with the RDX but we're FF=ON. Feel free to stop by. You won't get kicked for blowing up walkers, unless jihad ramming is your main tactic. (That's a no-no.) (Although, if you're just using a jeep, and you are good enough at it that you're not dying, you'll usually get a fair bit of leeway.) If you can stealth up and demo-pack 'em, more power to you- you earned it!

Do me a favor and let me know when you're around so I can keep an eye out!

Comment

That's why i never play in clan server, it's just silly being in there with all those kiddy admins. Try official servers, you won't even get kicked for swearing!

Comment

for gold explosives, i did it a cheap way:

active camo, sprint into a congested area on camp g... drop your two apm's, switch to the lambert and kill away.

it IS a suicide mission... but you'll get 2-4 kills per run, with 2 of those being from explosives. cheap, but it got me mine.

Comment

if you want the badge go ad visit a public server...
                on those servers are less admins..!

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP View Post
                  Well, I hesitate to mention, cuz it sounds like you're getting pretty good with the RDX but we're FF=ON. Feel free to stop by. You won't get kicked for blowing up walkers, unless jihad ramming is your main tactic. (That's a no-no.) (Although, if you're just using a jeep, and you are good enough at it that you're not dying, you'll usually get a fair bit of leeway.) If you can stealth up and demo-pack 'em, more power to you- you earned it!

Do me a favor and let me know when you're around so I can keep an eye out!
                  i will do =)

i dnt jihad i find it very irritating altho i was on a Camp G and found myself strapping some on going near a walker but cudnt bare the shame of jihading so i turned around stop the FAV and took ma RDX back then camo'd and blow up the walker by hand =P (gta love the ones that sit at harbor and blow the rorsch up and then think there safe :evil

i did get close earlier by going on a small titan server rdx as much as i cud whilst sheilds were up then i got up and defended with rdx got 19 then team m8s blew there core i was like

"noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i h8 u guys so much right now =("

they were like

"eh why we just won"

=P

Comment

The corniest way to get this badge is to go into one of those illegal knife-only servers and just spam RDXs and APM mines. If everyone's in a huge cluster, you can get 6-7 people in one detonation.

If you're good enough you can pull it off before they kick you.:shock:

Granted, this method isn't very rewarding but it gets the job done. Plus, you get to piss off those worthless stat padders.

Comment

Battleforce servers are good

Comment

Convix, I have seen you on the SquadPlay server, try there.

Comment

Originally posted by OneManZerg View Post
                          The corniest way to get this badge is to go into one of those illegal knife-only servers and just spam RDXs and APM mines. If everyone's in a huge cluster, you can get 6-7 people in one detonation.

Granted, this method isn't very rewarding but it gets the job done. Plus, you get to piss off those worthless stat padders.
                          Damn good idea.

Comment

As I say this I am already in the Dark side of BF2142
                            Anyways Join =SOC= server and They dont have any rules except no glitching or hackers Anything is allowed RDX and/or AMP spamming, car bomb pod surfing (And no pod surfing to get on roofs are definy not a exploit FFS)
                            Yes I admit I got my expert explosive Badge by amp and rdx spamming on a ff off 64 player server and it is quite fun!

Comment

FINALLY i got the damm badge =)

i did it on a 32 man titan map the titans were locked so i i jumped out and ran landed at base there was a enemy transport with 3 people in it sitting there so i was like O.o then blew it up

ran around like a madman on steriods getin killed but at that point i didnt care about my K ratio i just wanted the damm badge

so i ran around think i got 8 on the ground and about 5 deaths so i realised that the sheilds were about to drop so i got killed and ejected myself to the deck of the titan put apms down and dropped and rdx the vent parts killed 3 people 2 apm 1 rdx before i realised there were recons all in the titan so i dropped a rdx blew a dude up jumped down and got supplied and rdx the corridor and apm it =P

thankfully the enemy sheilds were up so most of the attacked and we had most silos so we were gettin damage that fast so i basically apm rdx whorred the corridors and in all got 35 explosive kills =)

other good thing is i also got expert titan defensive badge so im now a Brig. Gen =D!

tried to take a screeny of my overall score but it nvr worked but it was around the 2225 mark

got this screeny tho

well chuffed

now i gta sit in the goliath for an hour to get the last unlock :cry:

wish i had people on friends list to say i dne it rofl

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
                              Convix, I have seen you on the SquadPlay server, try there.
                              i try there but reaverscythe always gets me before i blow him up in the walker 0.o

Originally posted by OneManZerg View Post

i would but knwing my luck i wud be the one who gets banned for going on a knife server instead of the stat padders :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X