BF2142 Not recognising DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Not recognising DVD

I can't get BF2142 to load as it doesn't detect the BF2142 DVD in my DVD drive.

I know the 2142 DVD is clean, works and is in the drive when I try to load it because the Auto-run executes and the 2142 Image loads but after a couple of seconds it comes up with this error.

The DVD is detected by my computer as you can see in the My Computer window the icon appears next to the E drive. The DVD drive isn't damaged and it works with other DVDs

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of my 2142 stuff inc Northern Strike, but I still have the problem.

My OS is XP

Any help would be appreciated

make sure if u go into properties by right clicking on bf2142 lauch desktop icon , that its not runnign under some compatibility mdoe , if it is that is why u r having the problem , i tried to run it into xp mode under vista and it kept doing the same thing with me.

Comment

Also make sure you do not have any virtual drives up from programs such as Daemon Tools.

Comment

Comment

Not recognising DVD

Hullo
          You say to uncheck the compatibility mode for XP. I tried this but it still comes up with the error messaage. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still doesn't work can you help me?

Nah actually its ok cause it didnt click show for all users lol

Comment

Working...
          X