I made a shotgun vid =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a shotgun vid =D

Hey guys! I'm completely new to the forums here, although I have spent some time before registering. I love the BF series, and I am one of those guys who likes to use the most underused, underappreciated guns (No I'm not making a Clark 12 RDX vid ;P). No Voss, Krylov or Pk rockets for me. Anyway, I decided to make a video about the Clark. Most people deem it as a useless gun. I think not and that's what my vid is for:
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Tell me what you think about it!

U suck J/K, nice video mate, I wish I had the clark

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDude View Post
      I am one of those guys who likes to use the most underused, underappreciated guns Anyway, I decided to make a video about the Clark. Most people deem it as a useless gun.
      Nah, it's not underappreciated. I love the clark because it's a god in cqc situations. Other than the crappy voss.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
        Nah, it's not underappreciated. I love the clark because it's a god in cqc situations. Other than the crappy voss.
        I'm not trying to defend the gun I hate the most, but the Voss is certainly not crappy in CQC. All they need to do is spray The shotgun is amazingly accurate, it has quite a small spread. The Voss has a much wider spread but it is just as deadly =/

Comment

Awesome Video! Only one problem: It belongs in the "Media" section of this forum Anyway, 9/10.

Comment

I know it's a good gun it's just that it's a little bit overpowered since it's good in close range/ medium range and it has pk rockets for long range. The clark is just doing what's it's made for doing.

Comment

ROFL, one more thing. He got more Close Combat Pins in that video than I have total I use the clark every now and then, but I am mostly waiting for 1.4 (Boosted Clark FTW!)

Comment

I am a beast in 1.4 with the Clark. People were eventually asking me to switch to another kit so they could enjoy the game! =D

Comment

Nice video mate, posted a comment on youtube for it too

I think i may have to dust off the Clark.

Comment

I like it!
                    Do you think you can host the vid somewhere to download? The quality of youtube makes my eyes hurt =\.

Comment

And it's going to get even better in 1.4

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies View Post
                        And it's going to get even better in 1.4
                        cant wait

Comment

Can't wait to get PWNED by all the clark users? I have alot of Shotty-Enthusiast friends(I know the #1 and #2 Clark users), and they are hard enough to kill now... It would be hell to go against them after the boost

Comment

The quality you see there is the actual quality of the vid. I compressed all the material before editing it all into a movie, sorry

And yes, I can't WAIT to get owned by a clark. I have died about 3500/10000 times to a Voss. That's 35%. There are like 25 lethal things in this game (including parachutes), and I have died 35% of the times to a Voss.
                            You can't be saying that getting owned by the same weapon again and again and again is that fun? All I get "owned"by is Voss, Krylov, PKs, nades. in that order. Yay.

Comment

Wow nice video!

I love that gun!

Comment

Working...
                              X