fav on netbat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fav on netbat

sometimes an fav will not have a red diamond around it even though Ive trageted it with my pilum next moment opens fire and Im dead...anyone else noticed this...

no but i did fire a pilum at one and it went through it and the Fav revieved no damage

Comment

Originally posted by christopherlon View Post
      no but i did fire a pilum at one and it went through it and the Fav revieved no damage
      yes this bug has been experienced by myself alot now, Im certain that the FAV does not have a diamond around it when you target it most of the time, also Ive noticed that it doesnt always appear on the engies vehicle scanner either...this is just basic stuff that made a great game average in my opinion pS if you wan to one hit kill an fav hit its wheel...

Comment

Did it go through it maybe? Remember the side window area is open. I've fired and thrown things at it, only to have it go in one side out the other. Make sure you're aiming at the body or wheel area, not the side window.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
          Did it go through it maybe? Remember the side window area is open. I've fired and thrown things at it, only to have it go in one side out the other. Make sure you're aiming at the body or wheel area, not the side window.
          yeah the wheel is the number 1 kill spot imho for favs:salute:

Comment

A good solution is to aim for the wheels, and not the chassis. This is good practice anyways, since to my knowledge shots to the wheels do more damage than shots to the chassis of the vehicle. I've never experienced this problem with Pilum rounds directed at the lower quarter.

Comment

Working...
            X