Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you seen any disconnect message like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen any disconnect message like this?

I saw this for the first time. It was an official server, so no admin's there.
    By the time I got back in I asked others whether they get the same thing, they didn't, it's just me.

I had that once, it might be a dev message when they were testing and forgot to take it out, or it's a bit of DICE humour.

I've never been able to get it again though :/

Comment

That's Odd...

Comment

the server's being sarcastic to you...

Comment

I had that one as well yesterday..
          it seems like there is a new bug :P
          or a new glitch/hack

Comment

lol! that cant possibly be a hack can it...

Comment

Oh noes! Disconnectz0rz Hackz!!!11

Server: Kicking Stupid for High Ping!
              Stupid: OMFGASJ!@! ADMINZ UZING DISCONNECTZ0RZZ HACKZZORZ!!!111ONEE

Comment

Originally posted by MooseHouse View Post
                Oh noes! Disconnectz0rz Hackz!!!11

Server: Kicking Stupid for High Ping!
                Stupid: OMFGASJ!@! ADMINZ UZING DISCONNECTZ0RZZ HACKZZORZ!!!111ONEE
                I don't know, but I guess there was a time when writing like this was funny?

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
                  I don't know, but I guess there was a time when writing like this was funny?
                  rofl but true :shock:

Comment

they come from your localisation file i would assume you are using one of the dodgy edits from one of the stickies in the forums before they were cleaned up removing the comments that were added

Comment

Thought disconnect messages could be customized by admins. Or can they? Or if they did, it has the "PUNKBUSTER" on it?

Comment

I'm guessing modified localization file for this one, but I can't be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                          I'm guessing modified localization file for this one, but I can't be sure.
                          Nope, I dont think its becuase of a modified localization file. I have never seen this message but I was playing with a friend , had him on Xfire, and he just dropped from server and told me it had a message with "Server Reset".
                          He does not use any modified localization file and was able to rejoin server without any problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X