gunship round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gunship round

me and a clan mate decided we wanted our gold aircraft badge. pictures speak for them self.

No screenshot of you being award of it while playing ingame or the pin and award youve gotten at the end of the round score? Anyways nice job
    PS were you the pilot or the gunner?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazee View Post
      No screenshot of you being award of it while playing ingame or the pin and award youve gotten at the end of the round score? Anyways nice job
      PS were you the pilot or the gunner?
      naa, no screen of it as i was still mowing people down when it came on screen. i was driver for most of it, switched to gunner near the end to get a couple kills to get it. all of my clan mates kills are from gunning for me.

Comment

Thats the sad thing about piloting, gunner always gets more kills... Infantry are fast and easy to mow down, and there are alot more infantry than vehicles... Then you have the TV Missile, which is awesome for killing vehicles as well. Problem is, without a good pilot a gunner will get nothing Anyway, nice work!

Comment

some ppl are good enough to be both!

Comment

ew, me and my disgusting k/d. i was podding on the back of their titan and knifing everyone camping it.

Comment

uhh...wrong thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Androo671 View Post
                uhh...wrong thread?
                uhhh, screen shot shows me in their squad? i'm just commenting on it...

Comment

its hard to knife when i live all the way in guam when most servers are in north america and europe

Comment

nice, i had around like that 45 kills in the gunship,gold star and only got shot down 2 times so many transports full of people to shoot down so fun soooooo much fun

Comment

Good work

Comment

Working...
                      X