tips when friendly fire is off, for the demo packs - camp g

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips when friendly fire is off, for the demo packs - camp g

for starters some people might frown upon these two tactics with the demo packs however as its part of having friendly fire off, here goes

these two tactics are to do with being able to jump really high when exploding the demo packs.

im talking about when u place all 5 packs on one position, stand on it, jump, and whilst in mid air detonating the packs. as friendly fire is off, this will send you flying in the air, very high.

first tactic

(sorry if description is poor)

you can use the demo pack jump to get into a unique position on top of the tall structure that seems to be a crane. (inbetween the first eu post and the pac uncapable post) being a sniper rifle in this position gives u a great advantage, allowing you to see all the area around the first eu flag.

Second tactic

by using the demo pack jump, you can jump over the high wall that surrounds the back bases, up to the harbour. if u deploy the demos, resupply and then jump over, you can run along the side of the wall to the EU base at the back, and jump back over, allowing you to deploy a beacon and have 6 men suddenly at the EU base.

sorry if this has been said before.

This is not a new 'tactic', and will get you banned from many servers.

Enjoy !

Comment

FF off?
      you lose.

Comment

This is not a new 'tactic', and will get you banned from many servers.
        he's right, most 24/7 camp G servers will ban you if you get on any of the high rooftops. It's considered an exploit and most admins will kick you for it.

Comment

fair comment, thought people would frown on it

Comment

Well IMO thanks for the tips

Comment

The rooftops thing is old and has been debated to death. However, the idea of using the demo pack to leap over the walls is quite ingenious. Assuming you have a support buddy that is. I think it's quite clever. A bit exploitative, and not something I'm too interested in doing. Still a clever way to sneak into the back bases. Could even put an "indestructable" spawn beacon behind the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Corvic View Post
                he's right, most 24/7 camp G servers will ban you if you get on any of the high rooftops. It's considered an exploit and most admins will kick you for it.
                Is this a rule for most servers out there, or just Camp G? Because one time I freakishly beacon-podded on top of a building during Fall of Berlin, and enjoying the view, I put a beacon for the rest of my squad to join me.

Of course, once he saw us, the enemy commander did orbital strike us to death :laugh:.

Comment

As a SL, if a rooftop squad is harassing us, Orbital Strike is my fav thing to call down on that location, BTW thats why either myself or another squad member will be Assualt when we are on roofs, to heal and rez everyone up.

Comment

I highly encourage you to do this to get onto roof tops. Makes you easier to spot through the scope.

Comment

Good tactic, nothing like getting in an obscure sniper sweetspot.

Comment

Working...
                      X