No announcement yet.

Undo the LMG-nerf??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The v1.25 LMGs seem fine to me. I'm just afraid that if they buff the LMGs, the Ganz will become the underdog of the support class once again. As it is, I alternate between the stock weapons and the Ganz; they each have their uses.

If v1.4 buffs them, I hope it's a small adjustment.

OMG That line sums up LMG run and gunners perfectly! 10/10
    No, it really doesn't. Shoot the machine guns while moving and you'll be lucky to kill anything more than 5 meters away from you. Not that people don't go rambo with the machine guns anyway, but support does not take kindly to moving around a lot (except with the Clark).

Comment

I think it should be tied into your position. I'd say.....
      Standing......full shake with no accuracy increase over time.
      Crouching.....full shake with accuracy increase over time
      Prone...........old minimal shake with accuracy increase over time

Comment

Ganz = Pkm?

Comment

Pre-Nerf LMGs were what they were supposed to be.

They are LMGs, basically 100-round assault rifles. right now you have to be proned and you have to unload 20 rounds in order to tighten up the crosshair. It is rediculous.

1.4 will bring LMGs back.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
            Pre-Nerf LMGs were what they were supposed to be.

They are LMGs, basically 100-round assault rifles. right now you have to be proned and you have to unload 20 rounds in order to tighten up the crosshair. It is rediculous.

1.4 will bring LMGs back.
            I dont care how the gun performs while you are prone, coz in my mind that how the gun should be used. Like some of the other guys have said already, what we dont want is hip shooting strafing support guys That would seriously be enough for me to uninstall

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke View Post
              I think it should be tied into your position. I'd say.....
              Standing......full shake with no accuracy increase over time.
              Crouching.....full shake with accuracy increase over time
              Prone...........old minimal shake with accuracy increase over time
              That's the best idea I've heard all day.
              That way crouching won't = instapwn like it used to, but the support guns would actually be useful for, you know, SUPPORT!

Comment

LMG was overpowered before. A weapon that weights LESS should have MORE recoil. Now the Ganz is actually worth using!

Don't like it? Use a Voss. You know you want to...

Comment

If you want to be realistic about it, weight is but one factor in the result of the recoil.

I have personally shot an M16A2 semiautomatic assault rifle, and the recoil is like the voss =) When you disassemble the M16, it has an extremely long spring that absorbs most of the recoil.

It is even more stable with a bipod.

so the internal mechanics of the rifle and any other accessories affect the recoil, not just the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                    I have personally shot an M16A2 semiautomatic assault rifle, and the recoil is like the voss =)
                    Hey same with me.
                    Oh yeah once I fired my shuko LMG until it overheated at someones head and they were still alive.Then thay took out their krylov and shot me once in the head and killed me.

Comment

You being sarcastic bob? It's hard for me to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                        You being sarcastic bob? It's hard for me to tell.
                        No I am not being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveman View Post
                          i don't get why it gets more accurate when you shoot, anyone know why??
                          I watched a video that had the Exec. Procducer(or some other Important person) for 2142 saying that it was nice doing a game based in the future because you can have a gun that gets more accurate the longer you fire. so i know for sure it was intentional still don't know how though

Comment

Un nerf. Period. They are crap now. Support kit already pays the price with less sprint time/stamina recovery. If you want us to hang around to resupply you Voss and rocket wh0r3s, we gotta be able to defend ourselves, and coincidentally, watch your back. The LMG's are a squad weapon that is supposed to provide suppressive fire - you can't suppress very well if you never hit anything with it.

Comment

Yeah but people hog all the LMG power to their selfish little perching self!

Comment

Burst fire, burst fire, burst fire if you want to kill someone.

Hold down the mouse button if you want to supress.

Comment

Working...
                                X