LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

i think that it is noobish when it get used extensively or people do it on spawnpoints but it is a fair tactic and they do only have a limited range

Comment

If its on a spawn point then it's cheap.
                If its anywhere in an up-cap then I dont like it [I wont go into the rights Vs wrongs of attacking un-cap, theres already enought of that].
                If its anywhere else then it a valid tatic although I'm sure I would not like to be on the recieving end!

Comment

I think a tactic like this is kinda cheap, like laying mines on the shield over the hanger on the enemy titan. But, it is just a tactic, and is still part of the game.

Comment

Perfectly fair, I do it all the time!

Comment

I consider it "unfavorable," but I try not to get angry when it happens. It's more annoying than gamebreaking anyway. If anything, it just shows why friendly fire should be turned on for "serious" gameplay.

Comment

its a delicate balance - FF ON and FF OFF. With FF ON you have to worry about people's poor gameplay interfering with you. People running infront of you when you are shooting, etc. And people punishing you.

I think both modes of friendly fire have their advantages and disadvantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
                          I have seen some smooth operators that cloak-sprint up a hill and clear off a whole mountaintop of campers with RDX. It is impressive and effective.

Does anyone know if the #1 RDX'er plays on FF Off servers and RDX's infantry?

Of course the number 1 RDXer plays on FF=Off servers his score would be so low if he didnt.

Comment

Working...
                          X