Random Repairs for youz to know :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
    Never knew that the commander supply crate degrades over time and gets "used up". I just thought that it exploded when a second box was dropped.
    Thought so too like The medic and ammo hubs

Comment

there's a difference between supply crate blowing up from taking damage and from running out of supplies. the engineer repairing will only heal/repair the hit points lost from damage taken and has nothing to do with remaining supplies. so your repairing is not gonna lengthen the life of the supply crate in terms of it's supplying power.

Comment

Originally posted by Cann0n-Fodder View Post
        Never knew that the commander supply crate degrades over time and gets "used up". I just thought that it exploded when a second box was dropped.
        The supply crate is also limited on certain items as well. I have had supply crates stop supplying Pilum ammo, but still would supply other stuff. Maybe it was my imagination...

Comment

probably your imagination.

Comment

Maybe they'll only give a certain person so much of a certain before temporarily stopping. In one game I basically stayed right next to one and launched constant grenades in the direction the enemy was advancing from, racking up quite a few kills in the process. I essentially had an unlimited supply and it was quite devastating.

After a while it stopped giving me grenades, though; I stayed there for about 15 seconds and got nothing. I went off for a bit and came back a minute later and got more, though.

Could have been an intentional feature or perhaps just a sporadic issue. Either way, I definitely stopped getting those grenades for a short while.

Comment

Imagine all the repair points I could've had... damn it.

Comment

Working...
              X