Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support the community, have a custom map server running.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support the community, have a custom map server running.

LOL OWNED

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

server [GIM]

Hi all,If you want play on custum maps, my clan launches a second server only on these maps.
                    Ip : 87.98.137.37:16567

Also BTG-network rents servers starting from 25€ per month ideal to play on these maps ( http://www.btg-network.com/ ). With the code “teamgim”, you will have 5% of reduction.

thx,bye.

Comment

We always have this server open running custom maps 24 / 7 here is a post at the bottom of this I put in early in June.

Presently I have Mountain Assault 1 / 2 running along with Dragon Valley, Stalemate, The Island etc...I will double check because both armies are practicing Mountain Assault 1 and 2 since this weekend is Campaign #3 kickoff battle.

However like I said Server 2 is open 24 / 7 for whoever wants to use it. Map vote is always on also for map changes.

We also run a BF2 Mod server too for custom maps for the different mods 24 / 7

We have 4 different games with public servers running 24 / 7. Not too many people do this.

All custom maps are here....

Ok I have put our #2 Server on with custom maps only. This should help the community out. The server is a US BASED 64 player dedicated server.

ASW Public Svr New Maps - 64.34.213.184 - Port: 16571

Even though are maps are going into the public section of Filefront so you do not have to search for me - all the maps are on my page there with patches.

Shores of Tripoli is actually two maps of the same size - the 32 version is not really a 32 - it is set to allow the EU to attack while the 64 is set for the PAC to attack...or vice versa

Now some maps might need a patch for sky changes or updated version. Right now Strike at Karkand - has a patch for a sky that is low visability fog. Air Bavaria has patch that patches both maps (front and reversed armies) due to an equipment change we made.

So I hope you visit and enjoy.

Comment

Never mind posting on here Mr ASW, get my Titan maps fixed
                        The next thing you will be telling us is that the best way to play the maps is to join ASW, were you will get a better chance of testing all the other maps that you have in the pipeline, and it does not matter if you are a clan member or a lone wolf, because everybody is welcomed and it's free!!!.

PS
                        You better not forget to tell them that ASW beat CF2142 in a challenge match and that you have increased your membership by 50% in the last few weeks!

Some salesman your are:shakehead:

Comment

HAHAHAHA

Very Funny Sauz...

MYIS stop printing any "News Releases" for us over a year and one of their founders went off on me in a drunken tirade in a PM that I happen to find 4 months after he wrote it...LOL Tells you how much I check PM's on these Total sites...

As far as advertising goes, you know me, I am not worried, it should get easier since we just bought a Hosting company and a Game server company...

Comment

I've been playing ASW for a few weeks and camaraderie is hard to find like they have going on there. They've been very welcoming and are a bunch of serious fraggers.

I am SonicPixel and I approve of this endorsement! :nod:

(To be fair, I also play Conflict 2142 and the custom maps and the mod are off the hook!)

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                              I've been playing ASW for a few weeks and camaraderie is hard to find like they have going on there. They've been very welcoming and are a bunch of serious fraggers.

I am SonicPixel and I approve of this endorsement! :nod:

(To be fair, I also play Conflict 2142 and the custom maps and the mod are off the hook!)

Apart for a Sunday.......all friendship deals are off

Comment

Working...
                              X